christmas rooms at the dlh

Started by tinkerbell17, September 09, 2013, 09:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jax

Has anyone stayed in one of the Christmas rooms yet,  what were they like?

tinkerbell17

Hi jax we are just back from dlp and had a Christmas room at the dlh and to be honest did not think it was worth it all u get Is a tree and a garland above the window a throw over the bottom of the bed and a sticker on the the bathroom mirror the free gifts were a candy box and a little Mickey and Minnie u may like it was nice but don't think it was the the extra £105 hope this helps

jax

Hi tinkerbell17,
not booked into a Christmas room,
Just wondered if there was any feedback from people who had stayed in one and weather it was actually worth the extra. 
Thanks for your reply  :)

tinkerbell17

Hope my reply helped I just did not think it was worth it I will try and upload pics that I have

stitch147

At Hotel New York we got tree and garland above the window, stickers on the mirrors, a tin of chocolates and 2 mugs (one mickey and one minnie), also had runners on the beds (which we took home with us!) x

disneydad73

We're just back from Disney Hotel, and I tried to prebook a christmas room through the booking line, but they said there were none available. I then phoned the hotel directly, and they made a note of my request. When we got to check in, they asked if I still wanted one - which I did! The room has a couple of christmassy stickers on the door, a tree and lights in the room, garlands above the windows and christmas stickers on the mirrors. There were 2 cuddly toys (should have been 1 Mickey and 1 Minnie - but I asked at check in for 2 Mickeys for my boys and that was fine), 2 light up / flashing necklace / lanyards, and a tin of chocs - all christmas decorated. Plus the 2 bed runners - which they told me to take home with me!

Was it worth the money? I could have bought all the gifts for a lot less, but the look on everyones face when we went into the room was definitely worth it and it made the room feel really christmassy and special while we were there. Plus the bed runners are a nice souvenir that we'll not get again.