Dreams of christmas

Started by stitch147, September 13, 2013, 10:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stitch147

Does anone know if they are doing any special meals for disney dreams of christmas?

When we went last year in the summer for the 20th anniversary dreams celebrations Walts and Blue Lagoon restaurant done a special menu and access to a roped off area for the dreams show for a set price.

Are they doing this for christmas time???

captain rocket

I don't think that is done anymore, on my last two visits the roped off area was not...... roped off! Maybe someone else can help.

grovesie

I too used this area, as the meals were not too over priced, we walked upto the area 5 minutes before the show and viewing was fine. The only thing was the people behind the area kept throwing things at me because I blocked their view :'( .

I was hoping to do the same this Christmas...............If it's changed I will have to think of something else :(

ShellieMay

Probably not since the normal Dreams menu's don't excist anymore.

orangarnold

Quote from: GROVESIE on September 23, 2013, 05:04:42 PM
I too used this area, as the meals were not too over priced, we walked upto the area 5 minutes before the show and viewing was fine. The only thing was the people behind the area kept throwing things at me because I blocked their view :'( .

I was hoping to do the same this Christmas...............If it's changed I will have to think of something else :(

Someone was throwing things?!?