Self catering hotels near DLP

Started by never2old, September 11, 2013, 03:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Hello!

We were supposed to be going for a lovely 1 week long holiday in October, staying offsite at the Marriott. But we've had a few unexpected expenses and have to cut down on expenses. We've booked 4 nights in the Marriott for November (5 days during the Christmas season  :D ) but we still want to go in October, I love Halloween and I don't want to miss this this year.

So we're looking at cheaper hotels around DLP, preferably with self catering so that we can at least cook our evening meal in the hotel and avoid having to pay for restaurant meals 2x a day.

We're looking at these hotels (but if you know of any other I'm open to suggestions!)

- Residence du Parc
- Park & Suites Prestige Val d'Europe
- Hipark Serris Val-D'Europe

Have any of you stayed in any of them? Any advice? There's 3 of us (my husband and I with our 2 year old daughter).

caspdex

We have stayed at the Residhome, and are booked to return next April. We looked at other aparthotels, but for us the dealbreaker is the Residhome is 30secs from the rear entrance to the station and using the train for transfers is very convenient and easy.

never2old

Quote from: caspdex on September 11, 2013, 03:54:24 PM
We have stayed at the Residhome, and are booked to return next April. We looked at other aparthotels, but for us the dealbreaker is the Residhome is 30secs from the rear entrance to the station and using the train for transfers is very convenient and easy.

How are the rooms? One big bed and a sofa bed? Do you know if we can get a roll-away bed for our daughter?