Checking in at the hotels

Started by SVioletS, September 11, 2013, 01:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SVioletS

First of all i'm sorry if this is a repeated post...

I'd like to know how early can we check in at the hotels. I know the room will only be available after 3p.m., but if we arrive at the hotel at around 9 a.m. we will be able to check in, leave our luggage and get our passes?

The reason why i'm asking is i'm considering going one day earlier and stay offsite and be able to enjoy a full first day, because our flights on the last day are quite early.

Also, how easy it is to go from Orly until DLP/Marne la Vallee with luggage strollers and two girls (aged 6almost7 and 3).

Thank you so much! You guys are amazing help! :)

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

stitch147

I know the hotels all have a left luggage room so you should be able to check in and get your passes etc. Sometimes the rooms are available before 3pm depending on what they have vacant, so you may be lucky in getting your room early. I'm not sure about the travel side of things though I'm afraid. Hope this helps.

jax

Hi
  I have checked in at 7am before now,
I usually drive down very early in the morning to get to hotel and spend first full day in park to get the most out of it,
Rooms may not be available but you can get your park tickets and leave your baggage at left luggage and collect later,
hope this helps

SVioletS

It helps a lot and it's good enough for me! We just need to leave the luggage and get the park tickets and let the magic begin! it's way too early to start counting but so excited! :)
Just wondering how will I keep this as a birthday surprise for 7 months?! ahah
Thanks guys!

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!