Honeymoon tips for hotels at DLP?

Started by lisalou, September 08, 2013, 07:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisalou

Hi everyone....
My fiancé and I have just decided on our honeymoon....a week in south of France then travelling up to Disney for a few days (probably 5) with 1 day trip into Paris! I have been a few times before (9 in fact) and LOVE Hotel New York...although I would consider Newport Bay Club also, and even looking at Disney Hotel. The only thing is we would prefer a honeymoon suite but I don't know much about them? I think due to finances the suite at the Disney hotel would be out of the question....but we could even get a standard room? or do you think we'll be better having a honeymoon suite at New York or Newport Bay instead? Also how much roughly is the jump in price from standard room to honeymoon suite?!
Any tips be much appreciated!! x

hannabdav

Hey, we are going to disney for the first time for our honeymoon next year.  In sequoia lodge I know it was approximately £1000 more for the honeymoon suite than a golden forest room and facilities (5 days/4 nights in August was over £2000) I think New York was coming up at over £3000 and then castle club in disneyland hotel was about £4500 (that's just castle club and not a suite!!!!!). These prices were all for august this year as pricesaren't  released for next summer in the suites until november.  We settled on a standard room at disneyland hotel with a terrace and that was approx £2300 for 5days/4nights (unless an extra £2000 appears at any point) and are trialling August 2014!!

Hope this is useful xx
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

bellefan75

Hi and congratulations on your engagement. We spent our honeymoon in France with four of the fourteen nights at Disney. We looked into the honeymoon suites at the NBC and the jump from standard room to suite was astronomical!!!!! So we opted for a room on the Admiral's Floor. I was nice enough, but looking back we wish we'd gone for an upgraded room in the Sequioa Lodge. The Newport Bay Club just lacked 'fun'. the whole atmosphere was rather stuffy...
Why don't you go for a standard room in the Disneyland Hotel? It'd be a real treat, and book now with the special offers (if the dates fit).
If you want to find out the current prices for the honeymoon suites in the various hotels (our trip was five years ago) you have to ring 08448 003 240 (from the UK). And always go through Disney directly. The staff on the booking/information line are superb! (08448 008 111). Get hold of one of the Official Disneyland Paris brochures, and take it with you to your travel agents...

Happy planning!  :)
1996~ Santa Fe & Davy Crockett Ranch
1997~ Cheyenne
1997~ Sequioa Lodge
2005~ Santa Fe
2005~ Sequoia Lodge
2007~ Santa Fe
2008~ Newport Bay Club
2013~ Hotel Cheyenne
2016~ Hotel Cheyenne
2018~ Hotel Cheyenne