hotel check in/ best time to go

Started by thehitpack, September 06, 2013, 06:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehitpack

hi i can get a trip from uk to paris dlp for £50 which is a bargain only problem is i get in at 9pm check out time is 3pm. what do i do in this situation

Also what is the best time of year to go . avoid school holidays?
I'm just asking what is the quietest people have seen the park. Completley deserted feeling? or always a huge throng of people?

DLRP Roundup!

You can certainly check in that late if you wish.

The parks are very quiet in January and February (http://dlrpr.com/calendar) and the most I waited last February was 15 minutes for any of the rides, however a couple more than usual were shut.

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

thehitpack

it isn't a disney hotel i'm staying at

gemma2806

As it's not a Disney hotel I'm afraid I can't help with that but as far as quiet times go, weekdays are always quieter than weekends. I've been in September twice, once was really quiet with wait times of 5-10 mins or some things were just walk-on attractions but when I went September last year I forgot to check European holidays and managed to hit large crowds of Spanish holidaymakers so it ended up really busy. I've been the last week of August over the bank holiday and this turned out to be quieter than September last year! Christmas season in December before the school holidays was really busy and this didn't even include a weekend stay. I'm going the last week in November this year to be there for the Christmas season but hopefully without the crowds of December, but I'll have to see if this is the case or just wishful thinking! January and February are usually quieter months but this is also DLP's main refurbishment time and you will find a lot of things closed (more so than any other time of year) this is also why this time of year is the cheapest to visit. Hope this is of some help!

thehitpack

how do u actually get in  the resort the hotel is on the west of the circle can i skip between ws and the park or is it all fenced off?

gemma2806

If you have a park hopper ticket you can come and go between the two parks as much as you want. The two parks are not physically connected but leaving the one to get to the other is only a 5 min walk out of either to the other. Depending on which hotel you stay at you will either arrive by car/shuttle bus or train and these all arrive at pretty much the same location and all people have to head in the same direction to get to both parks. The parks are 5 min walk from the train station and shuttle bus area and about 10 mins from the car parks.

thehitpack

hannabdav

The easiest thing to do is tell everyone what hotel you're staying at then they can give you appropriate advice....
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

thehitpack