Vienna dream castle

Started by hannabdav, September 03, 2013, 10:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hannabdav

Hi,

I am staying at disneyland hotel for 4 nights August next year with my new DH and DD ages 2 and half at time of travel.

We arrive by airfrance on 25th August and transfer to dream castle hotel at DLP for one night. We then are going to DLH on 26th August for our 4 night stay. We didn't want to waste our first day travelling s are travelling out a day early to make the most of our full 5 days as it is our honeymoon!

Just some advice, what is the best way to get from vienna dream castle to disneyland hotel?

Thank you!

Very excited as flights booked and paid, all that's left to do, is go!

Xx

Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

DLRP Roundup!

Take the shuttle to the park with your luggage and it'll be right there in front of you :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

hannabdav

At muchly!! Any idea when the shuttles start running?
Very excited!

SwipatronSparks

early.... exact start time but they should be running by the time you get up and get ready, i am sure they start at maybe 7ish if not earlier.... they will definately be running by 8am
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

DLRP Roundup!

Pink Bus (Stops at Vienna Dream Castle) will run 30-45 before the parks open, however this isn't a strict time schedule and can vary, times for next year are unavailable yet but based on this years (http://dlrpr.com/calendar/index.php?m=08&y=2013) you could reasonably expect a bus shortly after 9am if general opening is 10am.

The Dream castle however is a hop, skip and a jump away from Disney's Hotel Santa Fe (http://goo.gl/maps/hTMsx) that you could walk to and take the Yellow Bus service, which operates an hour before the parks extra magic hours, so around 7am. (Again it really isn't a strict time scale and is based on this years hours).

The Roundup

SwipatronSparks

i thought they all ran on a similar time table, me and my sister where on a bus and headed for the parks just after 8am on our trip over easter this year (we did the same thing, travelled the day before).... general opening wasnt until 10am, and we where up at 7 to get ready for breakfast so we could check out and go check in at the sequoia lodge without loosing much time in the parks.... our room looked onto the bus stop (we where in the explorers) and i saw busses coming and going while i was getting ready
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

DLRP Roundup!

[size=78%]Yes, a free shuttle service operates from 6.30am to 11.50pm, linking the hotel to the Disney[/size]®[/size][size=78%] [/size][/size][size=78%]Parks every 10-15 minutes in peak hours (pink bus - line 54).[/size]

According to the explorers FAQ, so you may be right :)

I was going by the text inside the bus, but its possibly out of date :)

Personally hadn't tried the busses before the parks open, always sleeping past then! :P
The Roundup

captain rocket

The buses start running early, around 6ish so staff can get from the railway station to the hotels in time for breakfast service! Take a bus to the station and then you will have to go through security and walk down to DLH, about 5 minutes walk at most. It would be best to think this through with the luggage you take, there is NO bus service to DLH. Have a great time.

hannabdav

Ae taxis readily available? We have our daughter and will have a stroller plus luggage, bit of a haul!
Very excited!

captain rocket

There are taxis at the railway station but I doubt that they would want the fare as the journey is about a quarter of a mile, I really have no idea how you could do this transfer. Maybe you could transfer from the airport direct to DLH and put your bags in store and then pack a seperate overnight bag for your night at the Dream Castle? Anyone else have any ideas?

hannabdav

We don't land Until late and so this would be a bit of a faff!! Woulda they not want the taxi fare from dream castle to DLH?x
Very excited!

captain rocket

Again, that is only a short journey. There are no cabs at the Dream Castle waiting for fares as there may be in a city centre hotel. I suggest that you enquire at the Dream castle when you check in, I'm sure they would have access to local taxi firms.