Changes to my booking?!

Started by suma0404, August 11, 2013, 03:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suma0404

Hi
I've just joined this forum and finding it great for ideas and advice - thank you.
I've booked DLP for March 2014 for oldest daughters 5th birthday. Have been to WDW Florida a few times but never Paris and as a huge Disney fan got very excited when booking and jumped in feet first.  I'd now like to alter my bookings and wondered if anyone has previous experience with this?

I've booked Santa Fe but now on hindsight I think my daughters would prefer Cheyanne.
I also booked Buffalo Bills but instead would like to lunch with the princesses (£ doesn't allow both unfortunately).

I've also read that the princess for a day experience is seasonal, however, the telephone advisor believed this was available all year round?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

tubbsy

Hi suma, welcome to the forum! :D
How have you booked your holiday? Did you phone Disney direct? If so, its easy. Just ringup with your booking reference and ask them if you can make the changes and they will advise you if there is a price change.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

suma0404

I've booked through the Walt Disney Travel Company. X

tubbsy

Best thing I can suggest is give them a call and see I'm afraid x

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

gemma2806

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I also made a change on my booking (staying at Sequoia Lodge I upgraded from a Montana Lake View Room to a Golden Forest Lake View Room). I was advised at the time that this was free however I have received my new invoice and I have been charged £25 for the amendment. I read the small print on the terms and conditions supplied with the invoice and they charge £25 for any holiday amendment apart from flight changes which cost more.