Combining French prices and offers?

Started by lisalongsox, July 30, 2013, 10:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisalongsox

I have just booked our 2nd visit to Disneyland Paris (4 adults and 2 children) and found it cheaper to book through the French Site even though the current offer is for free half board meal plan on the UK site.  Im wondering though that because they have honoured the price on the French site (saving me a whopping £700) would I be able to call back and combine this with the offer on the UK site for free half board meal plan.  I cant see anything in the terms and conditions that disallows this.  I know this is mega cheeky but last year I managed to get four days, three nights at Davy Crockets with full board meal plan for £849!!  I simply asked when booking if the two UK offers at the time could be combined and they said yes and honoured it.  Is it worth a try???  Every penny saved helps as it means we can do character dining, and more paid for experiences when we are there.

Thanks for any help in advance x

Elaine

you can upgrade to another country's offer if its better, but you swap one country's price for another - so for your current booking, you'd be swapping that price for the current UK price which includes the "free" half board plan.

Last year they were combining the discounted % prices with the "all your meals free deal". That was a legit offer that lots of people took advantage of - not the same as what you're asking for this year.