Time to micromanage and ask weird questions

Started by tubbsy, July 13, 2013, 10:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

Thanks Disneymaniac-Its such a shame if there isnt Wifi in the park, because its a handy app-You can get a general idea on queue times all over both parks. If I have to walk to McDonalds to use the app, I may as well just walk to the ride and look! :D.

Thank you so much Nicolai! Thats brilliant! And exactly what I wanted! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "tubbsy"Thanks Disneymaniac-Its such a shame if there isnt Wifi in the park, because its a handy app-You can get a general idea on queue times all over both parks. If I have to walk to McDonalds to use the app, I may as well just walk to the ride and look! :D.

Thank you so much Nicolai! Thats brilliant! And exactly what I wanted! :D

There is no free or to-pay-for wifi in the parks unfortunately - the main reason for my lack of tweets on my latest visit.

Regarding the Tuileries Garden and lunch, you could be having lunch with this view:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

tubbsy

That is beautiful! Steph and I were talking today whilst we are out and she really loved this idea :) We may have an almost identical pic in a few weeks!

Shame about the wifi. But the app has been good, giving us an idea of what the queues might be like when we go in a couple of weeks. And to be honest, they arent terrible-I have seen onger queue times at Legoland Windsor on a hot Sunday afternoon.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

DisneyManiac

Don't worry though tubbsy, as some rumours are going around that hopefully soon there wil be free wifi in Disney Hotels!

tubbsy

:D x It take us a while to save for our holidays! So it will be well established by the time we go back after this trip! ;)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

tubbsy

Here's another one for you! Archery at Davy Crockett? We've seen it on the web but nothing up to date

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia