getting to Hotel Kyriad from CDG?

Started by emmarockstar, July 01, 2013, 08:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emmarockstar

Hi everyone!

We are heading to Disneyland paris on 21st of July, and we are flying into CDG, arriving around 20.50.  Anyone know our options to get to the hotel from the airport?  The pink shuttle doesn't appear to run at that time and just wondering if anyone knows what other options we have?  

I'm so excited for going!  Taking my 5 year old, who doesn't know, and I'm hoping she won't discover where shes going until the airport!! :D

jeakat24

I know that you can get private hire taxis for around the same price as the coach, but I suppose they might be more expensive the later you have them but I'm not sure.

I'm sure someone will be along soon with a lot more information than me and the names of a few companies that do this
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Elaine

Quote from: "emmarockstar"Hi everyone!

We are heading to Disneyland paris on 21st of July, and we are flying into CDG, arriving around 20.50.  Anyone know our options to get to the hotel from the airport?  The pink shuttle doesn't appear to run at that time and just wondering if anyone knows what other options we have?  

I'm so excited for going!  Taking my 5 year old, who doesn't know, and I'm hoping she won't discover where shes going until the airport!! :D

your only option really at that time of the evening is a shared/private shuttle. Try rstransports - it should only be around 40 euros total for you and your daughter.

orangarnold

I'm going in October and planning on getting the TGV to Disney and the shuttle bus from there. I shall watch this thread though just incase there are better alternatives.

emmarockstar

many thanks everyone.  we have booked for a private taxi to and from which hasn't been quite as expensive as i thought!

orangarnold

Can I ask how much the taxi has cost?