Hipark Serris Val d'Europe

Started by waddle_thepenguin, June 26, 2013, 11:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A&S&O

Quote from: norhel on July 30, 2016, 06:12:45 PM
Quote from: polar vixen on July 30, 2016, 05:54:16 PM
don't forget your park tickets!

Yeah I know :)
I also did factor those in the price, and even then the price difference is huge.
On the tickets, my plan is to possibly use my shareholders discount on those.
Not sure if it's better to do the offer DLP has on their website like 3 for 2 days, 4 for 3 days etc if they still have those when we go.

But anyway, since I haven't booked anything yet, dreaming is always allowed  :D

Depending on how long you're going for, whether you plan to return within a year and what changes DLP make to APs, it may be worth you looking at Annual Passes.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

caspdex

The bus back to the Hipark after Dreams is beyond frightening. I have seen physical fights breakout on more than one occasion.

norhel

Quote from: A&S&O on July 30, 2016, 09:00:07 PM
Quote from: norhel on July 30, 2016, 06:12:45 PM
Quote from: polar vixen on July 30, 2016, 05:54:16 PM
don't forget your park tickets!

Yeah I know :)
I also did factor those in the price, and even then the price difference is huge.
On the tickets, my plan is to possibly use my shareholders discount on those.
Not sure if it's better to do the offer DLP has on their website like 3 for 2 days, 4 for 3 days etc if they still have those when we go.

But anyway, since I haven't booked anything yet, dreaming is always allowed  :D

Depending on how long you're going for, whether you plan to return within a year and what changes DLP make to APs, it may be worth you looking at Annual Passes.

The AP is something I've also been thinking about, but I have no idea yet if it's only gonna be one time or more per year.

By the way, do anyone know if there has been a comparison of the offers AP's get and the offers shareholders get with their card?

Quote from: caspdex on July 31, 2016, 08:21:13 AM
The bus back to the Hipark after Dreams is beyond frightening. I have seen physical fights breakout on more than one occasion.

That doesn't sound promising. Perhaps Uber or a train to the Val D'Europe station could be better?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

caspdex

If staying in the Val D'Europe, we would prefer to stay in the Residhome and use the train for transfers. 30 sec walk from hotel to station platform, trains every 10-15 minutes all day.

twentythingamabobs

We've used Uber before to get back to the HiPark on a few occasions it is fairly cheap. We would normally choose to get picked up from the exit past the IMAX. I would prefer to walk if i could not get a taxi than get that bus, it is horrific. Children literally get trampled on, elbows are thrown at people's faces... absolutely mental.

fairymom

It must be just that bus because we got the other one, the 54, in and out from Hotel B&B last month and there were no issues. Yes there was a bit of pushing to get on but nothing major.

norhel

Thanks for your comments everyone.
Sounds like the bus isn't the best thing then if I stay there.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California