Disney Hotel or Outside Disney Hotel?

Started by Narnia Fan, June 05, 2013, 08:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narnia Fan

Hey guys!  So I'm planning to go to Disneyland Paris for next January.  I'm looking to either stay at one of the affordable Disney hotels or one outside of Disney but within walkable distance to the park.  The Disney hotels I'm looking at are Hotel Santa Fe and Hotel Cheyenne.  Does anyone how much are the prices for these hotels in January?  I can also look into advanced booking a couple of months before I arrive at the hotel.  How much are the prices for advanced booking in the Fall season (October-December)?  Also, would it be a good idea to stay in a Disney hotel or better to look for one outside due to budget reasons?  If it's better to look outside, do you have any affordable non-Disney hotel recommendations?

Thanks!

Elaine

In January you can get the Santa Fe or Cheyenne, including park tickets for the duration of your stay, 4 nights and 5 days in the park, for around £260 for one adult and free kids, or around £360 for 2 adults and free kids. That offer is on the UK official Disney site right now, and it can't be beat by any offsite hotel choice if you need park tickets.

Narnia Fan

Wow!  That sounds like a really good deal! I'm still getting used to the whole euro thing, especially since I'm from the U.S. but according to the money conversion that's about $300 in U.S. dollars.  I'm guessing prices will start going up as the January gets closer, right?  That's the tricky part because I won't start booking til probably in October or November depending on what my study abroad advisor says.  I will ask my advisor how this works but thank you so much for the info!

Is January peak season?  And by the 260 euros, that's referring to the whole package, right?  Not 260 euros per night?

Elaine

no, January, February and March (excluding school holidays for UK and France) is the lowest season of the year at DLP - unless you are talking about the first 2 or 3 days of January, they are still high season and the prices reflect that.

Yes, 260 euros total for your 4 nights/5days, including breakfast and your park hopper ticket for the duration of stay.

You should still be okay having to wait until October to book for January and get a good price, but don't leave it until the last minute.

Narnia Fan

Okay!  I will definitely keep an eye on those prices!  Thanks!

captain rocket

Elaine is probably right about not leaving it till the last minute, but for the last two years I have fitted in a one night visit for the Christmas season and got room and breakfast at the on site Santa Fe for £69. So it is impossible to be certain about last minute prices, its all about supply and demand!