Birthday specials

Started by IanJames, May 21, 2013, 12:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanJames

We are visiting Paris DL in July and on my daughters birthday.  We have been to Disneyland California MANY times and have seen people getting special buttons on their birthday when they visit.  Do they have this in Paris Disneyland?

jackieann

Im sure people have said in the past about going to city hall as you go into disneyland park and ask in there. X

Festival Disney

You can get a sticker from City Hall yes, and Birthday cakes are available to purchase from the Table Service restaurant. If you're staying at a Disney hotel make sure to let the reception staff know upon check in. They may send up some balloon's and goodies!
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

gemmasteele84

you get a sticker and also a phone call from mickey mouse wishing them a happy birthday, both from city hall :) We also bought the kids a HUGE 'its my birthday' badge to wear before we left, as the sticker is quite small and easily missed. I have to say when staff saw the sticker and badge they really spolit the kids, making a fuss of them and singing to them. Was amazing :)

Vegigirl1010

Hi I am going in March 2014 woo hoo!
It is just myself and child and it will be her birthday.  I am going to book a birthday cake at CafĂ© Mickey and will they give us the rest of the cake to take home as there are only two of us.  Thanks in advance  :D

julesk

Can you still celebrate a belated birthday in the same way? We plan to take our daughter but cant go on the day as term time, but will be a week later. Would the hotel still do anything special on request?

Also, if you have a cake, how do you book it? Is it via reservations or customer services? Thank you

Festival Disney

I think you order the cake by speaking to the waiter/ess as he/she is seating you, but you may be able to add it to a booking via the hotline.
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

gemmasteele84

we had to order the cake in advance when we booked the resturant over the phone, not sure if this was just because it was the princess meal and obviously books up quick (there were loads of birthdays during our meal)
When we went to get the stickers for our kids they never asked for any ID or anything, so can't see it being an issue a week later :) Anything special the hotel does you have to pay for, so cant see them having a problem doing it for you on a different date

julesk

Quote from: "gemmasteele84"we had to order the cake in advance when we booked the resturant over the phone, not sure if this was just because it was the princess meal and obviously books up quick (there were loads of birthdays during our meal)
When we went to get the stickers for our kids they never asked for any ID or anything, so can't see it being an issue a week later :) Anything special the hotel does you have to pay for, so cant see them having a problem doing it for you on a different date

Thanks gemmasteele84, thats a great help. It was your amazing birthday treat trip report that got me thinking about a suprise birthday visit. Its so hard not saying anything to her, specially as she usually plays such a big part in the planning. Its all part of the fun for us.

Asma

I'm going to Disneyland paris this August I'm staying at Newport bay for 3 nights .
My birthday is in August , but it's about 2 weeks later... Is it possible to celebrate my birthday there in advance ?