The Dream Travel Group

Started by EeyoresTail, June 06, 2013, 07:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EeyoresTail

Thinking of booking a 4 nighter for February half term next year. The best price seems to be with The Dream Travel Group. Has anyone used them before or should I be booking direct with Disney?

EeyoresTail

Any thoughts anyone?

jackieann

Hi.
I haven't heard of them, but by there prices save me an extra 52 quid.. but still as I've not heard of them would be be reluctant to use them.. I have used clippersquaytravel.com  in the past and will be booking with them next time but I had also not heard of them before either, and have always been fine. Let me know what you do.

crazyfordisney

Hi
My friends booked with them & stayed at Cheyenne in May & have re-booked with them for February 2014, I also looked them up, they are part of Voyager Travel Ltd who have been trading for over 26 years, so must be good!! I have read their testimionials (glowing), can't find another agent that shows testimonials (must say something). I called them & have booked my trip with them, couldn't have bn more helpful, I tend to go on personal recommendations, and they are so helpful!!! Couldn't fault their customer service or knowledge of Disney. They are ABTA!!!

jackieann

Hi, did you book with this company. They are cheaper for my planned trip to, but vary as not heard of them.

EeyoresTail

Yes I decided to book with them, they price matched and beat an excellent deal for4 nights and Eurotunnel in February half term:)  they couldn't have been more helpful on the phone.
Just got my fingers and everything else crossed that Tower of Terror and Buzz Blasters are open, not sure how we will cope if they aren't