Check in procedure at Cheyenne?

Started by Minana24, April 27, 2013, 01:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minana24

Hello everyone,
I just want to ask you for a little help, I hope that you won't mind.
We are about to make a reservation for Cheyenne Hotel for 1 night and 2 days - we would like to use the most of the time in the park, beside that we are planing on going for character breakfast at Mickey Cafe.
Can you please tell me what is the procedure for checking in? When is the best time to do it?
I would hate to leave the park in the middle of the day, just to check in, since we are going with an infant.
Any advice is welcomed.
Thank you so much

caspdex

As soon as you  arrive, you can check in, your room may not be ready, but there is luggage storage and you will get park tickets, EMH etc.

Minana24

Thank you for your answer, just one more thing - If we get there around 7-7:30AM  will we be able to use those 2 magical hours on our 1st day?

Elaine

Quote from: "Minana24"Thank you for your answer, just one more thing - If we get there around 7-7:30AM  will we be able to use those 2 magical hours on our 1st day?

yes you will, we do that regularly  :D .

grovesie

Hi,

Are you going by EuroStar?

If so enquire about Diseny Express. Yopu are given your park tickets on the train and luggae labels. You leave your luggage at the Express Desk and then are free gto go to the park. Your luggage is then taken to your hotel and is ready for you to check in at leisure.

You can only use the Extra Magic Hours once you have your tickets and you hotel ID card. Ask at the hotel if you can have breakfast in the park. This will allow you to eat at a more sociable time.

Hope this helps

GROVESIE

Minana24

Wondreful!!!
Thank you so much.
We are driving to Disney, since we are in France already, just 2 hours away and we have our car with us.
It will be early morning for us, but we really want to use every minute as much as we can.

Breakfast at the park, the one that is included in the package can be done at the park ?

This is huge help, I love this forum and I am so grateful for your answers - it helps with organisation .

Elaine

Quote from: "Minana24"Wondreful!!!
Thank you so much.
We are driving to Disney, since we are in France already, just 2 hours away and we have our car with us.
It will be early morning for us, but we really want to use every minute as much as we can.

Breakfast at the park, the one that is included in the package can be done at the park ?

yes - you ask for it at check in, and have it instead of breakfast at your hotel. Its not always available (they don't always run it every day at DLP). But if they do, ask them for a 9.15 or 9.30 timeslot, they will give you a voucher to present, and the voucher will have the restaurant you go to written on it (you don't get to choose which one, DLP does that each day). Its a restaurant in the main park.

This is huge help, I love this forum and I am so grateful for your answers - it helps with organisation .

hope this helps,

Minana24

I am sorry it took me awhile to answer back to you.
Thank you so much for your help, this helps a  tone!!!!