Prince Fahd al-Saud spend 15 mio Euro in DLP for partying

Started by perrollaz, June 04, 2013, 07:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perrollaz

News paper (20 Minuten, Switzerland) reports, that prince Prinz Fahd al-Saud has spent 15 mio Euro in DLP to celebrate his study graduate - the party went for three days including several shows.
Was anyone of you invited? ;-)

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Yep - couldn't go though.

By all accounts the report is complete rubbish, and as The Daily Mail has picked up that only compounds the likelihood of it being garbage!!
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

never2old

Weren't they the Disney Dreamers Everywhere?

Elwell2009

That's what I thought its on the bbc news website to

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Yep DDE, but that amount of money quoted is preposterous.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

never2old

I wonder why the articles only mention Paris, they have been doing the same thing in all the parks around the world! Maybe the amount covers the whole trip and not just DLP?

littlemermaid83

Do not believe everything the media tells you.

Also TWDC and Euro Disney released a statement to say that the story is fabricated and the information did not come from them.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

GeoffD

Quote from: "never2old"I wonder why the articles only mention Paris, they have been doing the same thing in all the parks around the world! Maybe the amount covers the whole trip and not just DLP?

Whatever the amount is (Not 15 million but who knows the true cost, who cares?) the event was organised by a division of Paris and taken to other parks.  So whatever the amount was, it would have included the whole trip.

I got to meet Clara Cluck as the characters were out to meet for us 'normal' guests during the day. But looking at the pictures, I'm just the slightest bit jealous.

jackieann

So it wasn't about believing in the magic of disney but by how much money you have.......

Still would have been amazing.

nathalie

Usually works like that ... same thing he (or his uncle) did at Valentine, with the Aristocats.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "nathalie"Usually works like that ... same thing he (or his uncle) did at Valentine, with the Aristocats.

Prince Al-alweed is NOT his uncle they are cousins,  and he has NO interest in Disney characters. Apart from being related they have nothing to do with each other when it comes to DLP.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!