New Disney Holidays booking site?

Started by jj554, May 10, 2013, 09:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jj554

Is this WDTC Disneyland Paris booking site new?

//http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/disneyland-paris/

It is gorgeous and easy to use, so much nicer than the clunky and dated DLP website. You can secure your holiday with a deposit online, and it doesn't look like they charge the £16 admin fee for booking. Hopefully may be of use to some people - do forgive me if this site has been around a while, but I have never seen it before!

Price wise I think it is similar to the normal DLP website but of course compare before booking.
Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)

norhel

Quote from: "jj554"Is this WDTC Disneyland Paris booking site new?

//http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/disneyland-paris/

It is gorgeous and easy to use, so much nicer than the clunky and dated DLP website. You can secure your holiday with a deposit online, and it doesn't look like they charge the £16 admin fee for booking. Hopefully may be of use to some people - do forgive me if this site has been around a while, but I have never seen it before!

Price wise I think it is similar to the normal DLP website but of course compare before booking.

As a Norwegian, I haven't seen it before now. But I kinda get the US-site feel.

EDIT: I looked up who is owing the domain, and it belongs to WDC
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Joey

I booked with these guys, and it was so easy and modern to use. I almost didn't want to use the official site because of the clunky design, and so I was pleased to find the WDTC.

The whole deposit scheme worked a lot better for us too! The only issue I had is that the functionality to pay the rest of the holiday is not available online and you have to call their centre. It's a US call centre, but the number is UK based which was good and the team there are always so happy and friendly. They even give you a countdown of days until your stay.

Couldn't praise them more.
Next Visit: 2015 - Hotel New York
2013 - Hotel New York
2007 - Hotel New York
2001 - Hotel New York

SwipatronSparks

Thats put me at ease the ability to book and pay just a deposit is perfect for what i want so i might boook with them when i get around to booking my next trip (will hopefully be booking really soon XD ) so i will make sure i do a nice post telling everyone how my booking went....

One question (dont think i am bein picky because i am not bothered either way but... )Sould this not be in the trip planning section rather than this one?
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

glenn

I have just checked this site and was quoted £971 for 3 nights plus eurostar for september 16th.
dlp site £631 for hotel sl only,with eurostar £1149,a saving of£178.How can a company in america be cheaper than a company so close to home.

DLRP Roundup!

Eurostar seats with them will be a block "partner" booking so they'll not usually be subject to seasonal demand and price fluctuations.

For example I always have to fly over. If I book at the extreme end of advance like a year ahead, its always cheaper for hotel only and then book my own transport. If I book later on or last minute, they always have a better deal than the airline direct. It seems to always have the same air fare regardless of when booked which suggests they always pay a standard price.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

moopmoop93

I didn't even know about this website ... Just checked for the dates that I'm booked for and it's £40pp cheaper!! I'll be booking in here from now on!!
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: moopmoop93 on September 18, 2013, 10:09:17 AM
I didn't even know about this website ... Just checked for the dates that I'm booked for and it's £40pp cheaper!! I'll be booking in here from now on!!

Check both :)

This newer site doesn't always have all the deals for the same length as the Disneyland Paris one. However in many cases it can be cheaper.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

orangarnold

The whole of the DLP info on this site is a million times better, even more there are PDF park maps

BoristheSpider

I've noticed the drop down menu for no. of nights doesn't exceed 6.  Is there a way of booking more than 6 nights online or must you use the dreaded phone? x

jopsey

I can't seem to get link to work but I am a newbie :( xx

staceylc

I booked using this website the other day to go in October and it worked out a bit cheaper.  I don't think they charge the £16 booking fee.

hannabdav

Travel agents also don't charge the £16 admin fee, plus you only have to pay 15% deposit at travel agents ( I booked with thomson, also wangled my travel insurance free!!!).
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

orangarnold