Disney Dreamers Everywhere | Worldwide Disney Parks Event

Started by Lorum, April 23, 2013, 10:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorum

Quote from: "CharacterCentral.net"About Disney Dreamers Everywhere.

For the first time in Disney history, Disney are holding a series of events at all the Disney Parks around the world for a very special group of guests, who will be called the "Disney Dreamers!"

Disney Dreamers Everywhere will take its guests on a fantastical journey that encompasses the dreams of Disney fans and the beloved Disney Characters alike. Presented throughout by Jiminy Cricket, guests will share experiences and truly wondrous happenings, the likes of which have never been seen before, with the passion and storytelling that only Disney can create, ultimately being rewarded with the title of Disney Dreamers!

These global events have been dreamed up by the magical talents of the Disneyland Paris creative team, and will culminate in a bedazzling five day grand finale at Disneyland Paris, which will feature two days of events, topped off with the most extravagant Disney musical ever produced for the Disney Parks!

The Dream Destination External link to CharacterCentral.net
Disney Dreamers Everywhere Facebook Fan Page

:thumbs:
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Ravenseye

The link for Facebook page is broken  :?:
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

pialykke

Wow! Sounds absolutely amazing!! How were the participants chosen?? I suppose they have to pay for it all themselves somehow?? (Wonder how much that would cost!!! Yikes!!)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

Lorum

Quote from: "Ravenseye"The link for Facebook page is broken  :?:

Solved. Thanks!

Lorum

Quote from: "pialykke"Wow! Sounds absolutely amazing!! How were the participants chosen?? I suppose they have to pay for it all themselves somehow?? (Wonder how much that would cost!!! Yikes!!)

pialykke I don't know anything but that! Probably Disney will pay, but I don't know if we could be part of the adventure!

Poppy The Monkey

It's a private event, paid for by a wealthy fan. The "dreamers" are his friends and he chose them all.  It is not an official Disney Event, Disneyland Paris is simple fulfilling the requests the client has paid for.

DisneyDonna

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"It's a private event, paid for by a wealthy fan. The "dreamers" are his friends and he chose them all.  It is not an official Disney Event, Disneyland Paris is simple fulfilling the requests the client has paid for.

ah, that explains a lot! Thanks for the information.

Lorum

They've been contacted privately.

DisneyManiac

Man, what I'd do to become a guest...

mattboywonder

This is probably related to the casting call they had for may. This would explain why it was such a short term thing
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008