breakfast in val d'europe

Started by toonarmylass, September 03, 2012, 05:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonarmylass

ok then all my sneeky weekend in dlp is finally here!! yeyyy. but i now need help!!! we are staying in val d'europe for the night never stayed thereand its an appartment so im assuming no breakfast included. so my question is this what should we do for breakfast?? anybody know where we should go, we do however have dreampasses so we can get into the park for emh, should we go there, or maybe annettes or even earl of sandwich please people help me make my mind up lol.

littlemermaid83

Have you thought about going Inventions for Breakfast?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

toonarmylass

its kinda now a more budget trip than it was before. my friend was supposed to be coming with me so there was only me to worry about buying for, however she cant come with me now as shes ill so i now have to take my son so budget is now even tighter!! how much is inventions? i do have the shareholders card as well so i would get discount. if not it my be cafe mickeys and fill well up lol

never2old

I'm not sure Inventions is OPEP for breakfast for eversiones, it's only for hotel guests!

Personally I'd go for Starbucks, but I know you don't like it so much.... So maybe Annette's? I always wanted to try their pancakes!!

toonarmylass

oh sis how could u swear at me like that!! lol. im struggling between annettes and cafe mickey i think, and as there has been no mention of anywhere in val d'europe i dont  think we will be eating there!

never2old

Quote from: "never2old"I'm not sure Inventions is OPEP for breakfast for eversiones,

I just saw what I wrote  :oops:  I blame the auto correct spelling on my iPad, I guess it was set to Spanish....

I meant to say open for breakfast for everyone.... ;)

Where exactly in Val d'Europe are you? You do have the big shopping centre with a few restaurants, but I think they only open from 10 am...

Elaine

i wouldn't bother about stopping anywhere for breakfast if you have Dream passes, I'd go straight into the park for EMH on a weekend budget visit to DLP (can you take some cookies or something in your luggage to snack on in the morning early) and then Annettes or McDs for breakfast (Annettes does a breakfast/brunch menu from 10am to 1pm, and McDs or Earl of Sandwich is open from 8.30am every day).

Inventions is open to non-hotel guests for breakfast, and its fabulous, but its not really a budget option (14 euros per adult, 6 euros per child, with 10% AP discount off this price). It might work if you go at 10am though, and treat it as brunch? That way you probably wouldn't need anything else to eat until early evening (we don't need anything else when we have late Inventions breakfast).

Don't do Cafe Mickey for breakfast, its so expensive for what you get, compared to lunch or dinner there with shared pizza.

toonarmylass

i love cafe mickeys, and when i say budget i can really do things like inventions etc. thankyou for the infomation thats really helpful!

kelly.dylan

We just came back from our cheap trip and didn't have breakfast included in our hotel. We did magic hours and went to Salon Mickey with our shareholders card around 10am for a cookie/croissant and hot drink. Was more than enough and took snacks to fill us up in the day and paid for one evening meal. Saved an absolute fortune!!
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

julesk

What time is the Inventions Breakfast served up to, based on the 14 euros for adults / 6 for children. Thanks

Elaine

Quote from: "julesk"What time is the Inventions Breakfast served up to, based on the 14 euros for adults / 6 for children. Thanks

its served up to 11am every morning.

julesk

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "julesk"What time is the Inventions Breakfast served up to, based on the 14 euros for adults / 6 for children. Thanks

its served up to 11am every morning.

Thanks Elaine, thats a great help  :thumbs:

A&S&O

Take cereals with you and have breakfast while you're getting ready?
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

PrincessEnya

I stayed at the Hipark Hotel in Val d'Europe last week, which was also an apartment and the most amazing breakfast buffet was included. So hopefully your staying there as well? It was not entirely clear when we booked if breakfast was included either... You could also go to the supermarket in the Val d'Europe shopping centre and buy some croissants and baquettes to take with you to the parks. We did this last summer and it's definitely budget-proof.
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!