Eurostar sales for next year!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, June 18, 2013, 11:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hello :) although I have been many times before now Eurostar will only let me book disabled seating wich is limited to 2 wheelchair spaces per train... Even though I said my son can sit in a standard seat! They wouldn't have any of it lol...

Now what I would like to know is how many months in advance can you book? We're already going September but we want to go in march 2014 does anybody know when they would go on sale? Any help would be great!

Really don't want the hassle that we had trying to find appropriate seats for my son like this year when we left it a little to late! Thanks in advance :D

sarahmumof4

The seats for feb 2013 onwards where released beginning of August 2012 .

I want too possibly go via Eurostar again for next feb but they don't do the register your  interest thing anymore . The just said keep phoning and it might be middle of August .

I think possibly feb prices will be released early August again but they advised to keep phoning !!

I will be phoning end of July again so if I hear anymore I will post it on here
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

littlebitofpixiedust

Thankyou :) you'd thnk they would make life easier for us travellers?? But it's a little way a way but your right in calling end of July just in case ! You just never know with Eurostar