Wake-up call from Mickey?

Started by ilovedisneylandparis, April 15, 2013, 09:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovedisneylandparis

Just wondering if anyone has had this or could tell me any more about it? I've read about it on a few trip reports now and it's made me wish I could have a wake-up call from Mickey and friends :')

I'm not sure if it's just a Disneyland Hotel thing, as it's people staying there that I've heard about it from? We're staying at the Cheyenne in June and would love to arrange it! Thanks a lot in advance :D

Elaine

you can do it from any room phone in any onsite hotel.
Its Mickey or Goofy (you don't get to pick which one). You use the room phone handset. On the bottom of the phone set you will see a buttom with a little picture of an alarm clock on it. Press that button, set the time you wish to be woken by Mickey or Goofy, then when the phone rings in the morning answer it - you'll have Mickey or Goofy encouraging you to get up and start your Disney day.
This is a free service.

gemmasteele84

ohhh this sounds fun! Better than the annoying BEEP!!! on my phone!

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: "Elaine"you can do it from any room phone in any onsite hotel.
Its Mickey or Goofy (you don't get to pick which one). You use the room phone handset. On the bottom of the phone set you will see a buttom with a little picture of an alarm clock on it. Press that button, set the time you wish to be woken by Mickey or Goofy, then when the phone rings in the morning answer it - you'll have Mickey or Goofy encouraging you to get up and start your Disney day.
This is a free service.

Thanks so much Elaine! That sounds so cute, we'll definitely do that  :D

Quote from: "gemmasteele84"ohhh this sounds fun! Better than the annoying BEEP!!! on my phone!

Haha, I know, that's what I was thinking! If it's a choice between my annoying phone and a call from Mickey, I'll take Mickey every time  :D/

gemma2806

It's definitely worth it! I've done it every day on all my trips and if you want to change the wake up time for different days just use the phone and change the time before you go to bed. I find its a nice way of getting me up out of bed in the mornings, when you're tired and just want to stay under the covers, the phone call has the power to get me motivated and up and out into the parks for a day of fun!!

julesk

I love this Forum, so many hidden suprises. Diffently going to use this in May!