What to expect at the disney Hotel?

Started by Rebbeca Brown, March 17, 2013, 11:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebbeca Brown

Hi guys, I reguarly look on here for information and your all fantastic  :)

My question is has anyone stayed in the Disney hotel recently? Weve booked a standard room, there were no castle club rooms left when we booked  :( and that was 10 months ago!

What can we expect when we open the door to our room? What is on offer for breakfast and does anyone know the prices of room service?

Lots of questions I know but information on the Disney hotel is sparce  :(

We've been to Dlrp before and had an AMAZING time but this is the first time staying in the Disney hotel (stayed in Newport bay last time)

Tubbyherman

The first thing you can expect when you enter the DLH is the wonderful smell, and the you enter a grand reception area which is quite spectacular.

The bedrooms are beautifully decorated, and don't miss the hidden characters in the wallpaper. The last time we stayed we had a ground floor end of corridor room, and it was huge. Not only did we have the two double beds in there, but there was also a chaise long.

Breakfast consists of the usual continental breakfast, meats, breads, yoghurts, pancakes, toast etc but also a lovely hot breakfast as well.

Not sure what else to tell you really, but try looking at YouTube you may get some great footage there.

BlackPearl

Hi, here are some pictures of the room and reception area:

I just loved the hotel.
You don't have to book a time for breakfast like in most of the other hotels. We really enjoyed breakfast (if you
are lucky, you will get a table with a view on Main Street station.) And most of the time there's a character around.

Have a nice trip to Disneyland  :D

grovesie

A few pics of our room at DLH

SDC12302 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

SDC12301 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

SDC12301 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

Hope you have a great time

minnieme

We are staying at Disneyland Hotel at the end of May and Ive been looking on YouTube for videos. We are staying in standard rooms. Cant wait!!!

Hope you have an amazing time. x

April 2011 & June 2012 Hotel New York
May 2013 Disneyland Hotel
Aug 2014 Disney Magic Med cruise
Aug 2014 Disneyland Hotel
May 2015 Disneyland Hotel

Rebbeca Brown

Thank you so much everyone :) You've been a great help :) Getting excited now :)