Disney Holiday 12nts/13days!! Day 13

Started by gemma2806, March 14, 2013, 04:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenseye

Aww thank you for sharing your trip with us.
Great to read details about eateries, I made a mental note of the cherry coke tip at Annettes. My son reminded me the other day that I PROMISED we would eat at a table with a jukebox next time we eat there! I told him 9 years ago so his memory is amazing!  ;)
Your trip mustve been extortionate for that length of time. People still say to me 'but Disneyland Paris is soooo expensive, you might as well go to the USA'. I see their point, but DLP is my fave.
I look forward to your future reports  :D
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

gemma2806

It wasn't as horrific as I feared! It cost £3200 in total plus the money I took for spending so everything came in at £5000. I checked out the cost for Florida and including spending money it would have cost me £6000. I've been to Florida before and am determined to take my son and my other half but I think I'll wait till my son is a bit older. I agree with you DLP is definitely the prettiest out of the parks and I like the fact it's just a quick flight over the channel! The castle is also the most beautiful in my opinion. Can't wait to go back in November. It's cost me £1800 for 7 days and with spending money it will come to £3000 in total so I suppose when you compare the two an extra £2000 for an extra week including everything wasn't too bad a price to pay for September.

pialykke

Wow, just finished reading all 13 days through! I wanna go again so bad now!!!
We've only been once, stayed at the Santa Fe, but will hopefully be booking Sequoia for April 2014.
Thanx for doing such a detailed description of everything! I really enjoyed reading through it all!

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

LittleDeer

really nice trip report

gemma2806

Thanks pialykke for reading. I hope you do get to stay at the Sequoia it's a beautiful hotel and well worth the visit. I'm hooked on it after my last stay especially!

PrincessEnya

I really enjoyed reading your report and thanks for writing it all down! I really hope that you'll be able to take a swim in that pool next time though! :P
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

gemma2806

Thanks PrincessEnya, I really hope so else it will be the third stay at the hotel without getting in the pool!!

tinian

Thanks so much for sharing your trip. I really enjoyed reading it. We stayed at Sequoia Lodge for a week last February and because it was so cold, we made good use of the EMH and had breakfast back at the hotel around ten to get warm again. We went for a swim after breakfast and the pool was really quiet, we loved it!

gemma2806

Thanks tinian for taking the time to read! That actually sounds like a good idea to go swimming in the morning I may have to try this out next visit.

kazza74

Hi, loved reading your reports, we are taking our 2 1/2 yr old son for the first time so it was interesting to read how yous got on! We are staying at Santa Fe, going in less than fortnight!!!! We're just hoping he stays awake for the end show!

gemma2806

Hi kazza74 thanks for taking the time to read!

We watched Dreams a couple of times and my son did manage to stay awake for the show at 10 or 10:30 the one night! He was so mesmerised I reckon his adrenaline just kept him going. I know you'll have an amazing time!