Dreams do come true

Started by Rafael, January 16, 2013, 10:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Thats ok :) he loves it that too is my fav photo I'm unsure what he was laughing at lol but he was laughing he's head of!

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

My little ray if sunshine heading towards his favourite! ...the magic carpet ride! Just watched Aladdin lol :p Oohhh I miss Disneyland Paris!!!

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"Thats ok :) he loves it that too is my fav photo I'm unsure what he was laughing at lol but he was laughing he's head of!

The photo is pretty awesome! :)

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"My little ray if sunshine heading towards his favourite! ...the magic carpet ride! Just watched Aladdin lol :p Oohhh I miss Disneyland Paris!!!

I miss it too...

Rafael

littlebitofpixiedust

Beautiful Christmas time is lovely at DLP best time I love it! But too cold for little ones

BlackPearl

Quote from: "Rafael"

I like this picture of Main Street, the lights reflected in the water on the pavement.
And the ones of the Christmas decoration are great as well  :D

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"Beautiful Christmas time is lovely at DLP best time I love it! But too cold for little ones

Yes, it is really lovely. :)

I would also love to visit in the Spring. It must be beautiful. :)

Rafael

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
Quote from: "Rafael"

I like this picture of Main Street, the lights reflected in the water on the pavement.
And the ones of the Christmas decoration are great as well  :D

Thanks, BlackPearl! :)

I like the lights reflected in the water on the pavement too. This is one of my favorite photos from this trip. :)

Rafael

One of the places I like the most at DLP is Fantasia Gardens. I love the atmosphere, the sound of the fountain and the beauty of the garden. I really enjoy watching the people passing by and staring at the beautiful Disneyland Hotel. I wish I were there now...
The day I took this picture was January 24th. The fountain was not working, but the snow made the place look magical.

DisneyManiac

The Last Daylight Photo Rafael of Main Street USA uploaded, just stunning!

Rafael

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"The Last Daylight Photo Rafael of Main Street USA uploaded, just stunning!

Thank you, DisneyManic! :)
I'm glad you liked it!

Rafael

I have been pretty busy lately and I couldn't manage to find any time for this trip report. However, I will try to post more pictures tomorrow.

Rafael

This week for some reason I have been reading and watching a lot of videos about the Studios. I guess I regret not having spent more time there during the trip.