Dreams do come true

Started by Rafael, January 16, 2013, 10:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael

littlebitofpixiedust

I wanted to share an album on Photobucket with you!
http://photobucket.com/albums/p710/littlebitofpixiedust

Let's see if it works!? Just a few random Disney pics to start!

littlebitofpixiedust

It didn't quite work how you have done it lol... But you can see some of my photos at least! I love main street when it's been raining not sure why? It photographs well so I like that one in particular of yous :)

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

As you can see rafael I have had a play around and managed some photos! Thankyou for your help finally no what to do lol. I have so many of my recent trip but the laptop has crashed and have no way of getting the images from my camera otherwise! Will do it soon possibly of somebody else's laptop lol :)

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"I wanted to share an album on Photobucket with you!
http://photobucket.com/albums/p710/littlebitofpixiedust

Let's see if it works!? Just a few random Disney pics to start!

Great pictures, Littlebitofpixidust! :)

Your son is adorable! :) :)

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"It didn't quite work how you have done it lol... But you can see some of my photos at least! I love main street when it's been raining not sure why? It photographs well so I like that one in particular of yous :)

I agree with you. Main Street looks beautiful when it is raining. :)

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"

I loved this photo! :) the nicest smile ever! Amazing! :)

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"As you can see rafael I have had a play around and managed some photos! Thankyou for your help finally no what to do lol. I have so many of my recent trip but the laptop has crashed and have no way of getting the images from my camera otherwise! Will do it soon possibly of somebody else's laptop lol :)

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. :)
I loved seeing the pictures of your son. It really seems that he has a good time at DLP. :) thank you for sharing!