Dreams do come true

Started by Rafael, January 16, 2013, 10:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael

Quote from: "geekyjo"Me too, Rafael! Especially because it's DLP's 21st birthday today...I'd love to be there :)

Hi Geekyjo! Yeah, It would be so nice to be there to celebrate it :)

BlackPearl

Hi, Rafael,  
a real atmospheric picture of the entrance area. I totally understand, that you want to be there again.

The pictures of Frontierland with "snow-icing" are so beautiful.  Frontierland and Adventureland are always my favourite ones. I never can decide which one I like most.
I guess the seagulls on the ice in front of BTM are practising for Mickey's Winterwonderland   ;)

Oh, and guess what? I just got the confirmation-email for booking Newportbay Club  :mrgreen:
We will be going in May! Jippieh!

Rafael

Quote from: "BlackPearl"Hi, Rafael,  
a real atmospheric picture of the entrance area. I totally understand, that you want to be there again.

The pictures of Frontierland with "snow-icing" are so beautiful.  Frontierland and Adventureland are always my favourite ones. I never can decide which one I like most.
I guess the seagulls on the ice in front of BTM are practising for Mickey's Winterwonderland   ;)

Oh, and guess what? I just got the confirmation-email for booking Newportbay Club  :mrgreen:
We will be going in May! Jippieh!

Hi BlackPearl!

I think the entrance area itself is really atmospheric, don't you think? Walking through it gives me goosebumps.

Frontierland and Adventureland are also my favorite lands, no doubt. Great rides and details galore. I can spend hours just strolling around.

I loved the seagulls on ice. I guess you are right, they are practicing indeed ;)

Wow! Newport Bay Club in May! That's pretty awesome! I am really green with envy...lol

BlackPearl

Yeah, walking up towards the turnstiles to enter the park can give you goosebumps.

QuoteWow! Newport Bay Club in May! That's pretty awesome! I am really green with envy...lol
We tried to get rooms in Sequoia Lodge, but the only rooms available where in the Golden Forest Club and
the offered deal for Newport Bay Club was better (means cheaper ;) ).

Rafael

Quote from: "BlackPearl"Yeah, walking up towards the turnstiles to enter the park can give you goosebumps.

QuoteWow! Newport Bay Club in May! That's pretty awesome! I am really green with envy...lol
We tried to get rooms in Sequoia Lodge, but the only rooms available where in the Golden Forest Club and
the offered deal for Newport Bay Club was better (means cheaper ;) ).

Getting a good deal is always nice. :) have you stayed at Newport Bay before?

BlackPearl

We stayed there 3 times and always liked it. It is a little bit big, but I like the Newport-style. It always reminds me of the mansions in Newport, USA. It's 15 years since I visited Newport with two friends but I still remember our tour of some of the beautiful old mansions in Newport.

Rafael

Quote from: "BlackPearl"We stayed there 3 times and always liked it. It is a little bit big, but I like the Newport-style. It always reminds me of the mansions in Newport, USA. It's 15 years since I visited Newport with two friends but I still remember our tour of some of the beautiful old mansions in Newport.

I think it is such a beautiful hotel. I like the nautical theme, the woodwork and the white clapboard exterior.
Please take lots of pictures and share with us! :) I tried to visit the hotel when I was there, but is was very busy and I didn't get to see all the details.

Visiting Newport must have been great, especially with friends. Would you like to go back there someday?

norhel

Quote from: "Rafael"

Nice one!
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

littlebitofpixiedust

Hi rafael I havnt been on in a while and I don't no why I can't upload photos I am not very good. I woke up missing DLP also today :(
And when you say it pays to look up it sure does I love the detail everywhere! Adventure land is full of attention to detail.
Loved the photos can't get enough.!

littlebitofpixiedust

Is there any easier way to upload photos I have tried the website you have me but it won't let me browse my photos :(

BlackPearl

QuoteI think it is such a beautiful hotel. I like the nautical theme, the woodwork and the white clapboard exterior.
Please take lots of pictures and share with us!
Will do  :D

QuoteVisiting Newport must have been great, especially with friends. Would you like to go back there someday?
Yes and no, I would like to visit Newport (and the East-coast of the USA) again, but I don't like flying (never liked it, but it's somehow getting worse over the years) perhaps someday with a cruise-ship.

Rafael

Quote from: "norhel"
Quote from: "Rafael"

Nice one!

Thank you, Norhel! :)

Rafael

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
QuoteI think it is such a beautiful hotel. I like the nautical theme, the woodwork and the white clapboard exterior.
Please take lots of pictures and share with us!
Will do  :D

QuoteVisiting Newport must have been great, especially with friends. Would you like to go back there someday?
Yes and no, I would like to visit Newport (and the East-coast of the USA) again, but I don't like flying (never liked it, but it's somehow getting worse over the years) perhaps someday with a cruise-ship.

I will be looking forward to your pictures! :)

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"Is there any easier way to upload photos I have tried the website you have me but it won't let me browse my photos :(

There is another website called PhotoBucket.
http://photobucket.com/

I tried uploading photos from my iPad using PhotoBucket and it worked.

It is simple to use. You just have to sign up for free and start uploading.
After you log into your Photobucket account, you click the Upload button in the main navigation bar. The Upload page displays. Then you select Browse to choose images from your computer.

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"Hi rafael I havnt been on in a while and I don't no why I can't upload photos I am not very good. I woke up missing DLP also today :(
And when you say it pays to look up it sure does I love the detail everywhere! Adventure land is full of attention to detail.
Loved the photos can't get enough.!

Me too. I love the details. :)

I'm glad you like the photos. I will try to post more later. :)