Visit Photos

Started by orangarnold, July 04, 2013, 10:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

Hello!

I have a bit of lurkers guilt, I love reading everyone's trip reports but I don't have the confidence to write full reports of my days at DLP. But, I have shared some photos of my visits to the park in the last 18 months, I hope you all like them.

St Patrick's Day 2013

Halloween 2012
I was enjoying the Halloween party too much to take lots of photos this time.  Sorry!

orangarnold

March 2013

glenn

I have been to disneyland paris so many times i,ve lost count and i thought i had seen everything,but i have never seen the snake and bird in adventureland,just goes to show that there are little details everywhere.

orangarnold

Quote from: "glenn"I have been to disneyland paris so many times i,ve lost count and i thought i had seen everything,but i have never seen the snake and bird in adventureland,just goes to show that there are little details everywhere.

They are quite well hidden, everytime I go I try to go one way I've never been before and I saw this on my travels. It's quite odd, I think, that they have the Zazoo and Kaa ornaments when you don't see them anywhere really/

Rafael

I love your photos! Thanks for posting! :)