Bolt (Disney 2008)

Started by Kristof, February 15, 2007, 02:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"My stupid local cinema which is in a city didn't bother to get it in!!)
Your local cinema wants shutting down  :!:  How dare they :!:  What sort of cinema is that.. :x  :x  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Anyway that's my ranting over with.  :mrgreen:  Well Aveen I'm really pleased you liked it, as I know I do and I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD either..  :D

I really love the track by 'Jenny Lewis - Barking at the Moon' towards the end, I cannot seem to get it out of my head, neither can Jen..  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"My stupid local cinema which is in a city didn't bother to get it in!!)
Your local cinema wants shutting down  :!:  How dare they :!:  What sort of cinema is that.. :x  :x  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Anyway that's my ranting over with.  :mrgreen:  Well Aveen I'm really pleased you liked it, as I know I do and I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD either..  :D

I really love the track by 'Jenny Lewis - Barking at the Moon' towards the end, I cannot seem to get it out of my head, neither can Jen..  :mrgreen:

Its so good buying soundtracks just for one track.  :D  and then Falling in love with the others... For example... I bought it for Cyrus/Travolta's little ditty that made up the credits, and fell head over heels for the Scooter Chase, Bolt Transforms and Sing-a-long Rhino

Barking at the moon is a great track, however on the soundtrack with the Scooter Chase and Bolt Transforms in the mix, it kind of gets left in the background when listened to I find... But then... I'm one who whilst watching "Total Wipeout" on BBC1 earlier paid more attention to the PotC theme in the background of the show rather than the actual action!

No date has been released for the DVD/Blu Ray release date Yet!... but with an Average of 16 weeks between Opening Weekend and Monday Mornings in Tesco before Uni... We could be looking at an August release. (And maybe the perfect gift for Wendybird1 for her birthday)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"

Aw its really brilliant, I managed to find myself a Bolt poster in Asda Living too so I was well chuffed hehe!! :D/

I will have to start hunting down the songs from the soundtrack!  :)

Bolt is just too cute, i love the whole begging for food part where Mittens tells him to tilt his head and drop his ears and stuff, so cute! the pigeons are hilarious too!!

I agree javey, my stupid cinema should be closed down!!   :!:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Captain Pan

Play.com have just emailed me to say...
Bolt Pre-Orders are now online

Release according to Play is...

15/06/2009

That'll be all...

Wait.... Blu Ray Pre Orders off Play come with a Free Soft Toy Rhino

Now That's Bey-Awesome

15MagicalYears

I fell in love with a HUGE bolt plush that I found on disneyshopping.com, the shipping would be hellish though so I'm going to try my hand at patience and wait and see if the Bolt plush makes his way over to the UK.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"I fell in love with a HUGE bolt plush that I found on disneyshopping.com, the shipping would be hellish though so I'm going to try my hand at patience and wait and see if the Bolt plush makes his way over to the UK.

I did the exact same thing, you can get it on ebay but the postage is pretty much just as bad there!!! :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Anthony

My Bolt blu-ray and free Rhino toy has been despatched! :D/

No, I don't know which I'm more excited about.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Anthony"My Bolt blu-ray and free Rhino toy has been despatched! :D/

Woo! :P

Did you buy just the Blu Ray, or the Blu Ray/DVD set? Or can you only buy the combo? :)

Anthony

I'm not sure to be honest! It's this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bolt-Free-Rhino ... 0026L7DIS/

The cover art says "Blu-Ray + DVD", but it looks like they've just used a US or temporary cover. The Blu-Ray/DVD is listed separately. I don't really want the DVD anyway. :)

mehdi5

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Anthony"My Bolt blu-ray and free Rhino toy has been despatched! :D/

Woo! :P

Did you buy just the Blu Ray, or the Blu Ray/DVD set? Or can you only buy the combo? :)
Well the EU version standard has the DVD with it, becoming a standard thing till Blu is becoming more of the standard medium, at least here HSM3, Pinnochio, Sleeping Beauty and Bolt are only avaliable on Blu-Ray/DVD, and so is it in the US i think.

Luigi

in germany the Blu Ray of Bolt will be released next week, already preordered it months ago and can't wait  :D

peep

I can't believe it is already on DVD and Blu-ray. When I get some moneys I will be getting it on blu-ray :D

Total Film has just posted a neat little piece on the making of the film too.Click here
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Pete's Dragon

Where is my Blu Ray/DVD combi pack of Bolt ??? I was actually standing at the front door this morning cause I spyed the postman at the top of the street. He came right up to my front door...... and posted a bunch of junk mail. Argh !!!!!!!! Better arrive tomorrow or I'll have to superbark him. :twisted:

P.S. Have 100's of toy Rhino's in work, and they look rubbish and not really that soft either

Pete's Dragon

Woo-Hoo !!!!! Its arrived. As I was coming home this morning after the school run, I passed the postman at the bottom of our street. When I got home......no mail. But one minute later there was a knock at the door. It was the postman. He had seen me, turned the van around and camr back with a large cardboard box. Failed to realise that Rhino wouldnt fit through the letterbox.

Looks good on DVD, but fantastic on Blu-Ray.

We now have a new game in our household.... How high can Rhino bounce. For anyone else who got the free (horrible looking) Rhino plushy, give it a go. He's surprisingly bouncy  :stitch_bounce:

Luigi

i got the uk version with the rhino plush too. He really looks funny  :D