Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JulieC

We spent Christmas in Disneyland Paris this year.  On 22nd December we purchased annual dream passes for all of us.  Myself, my Husband and our 3 children aged 6, 4 & 4.  We only had to pay for one child as we got one free with each paying adult for the 15th anniversary.  We purchased temporary tickets outside the park and had to go to the passport office inside the park before 7pm to covert them to annual tickets.  All in all a very easy process.  Thanks to information gained from this site before we went.

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "JulieC"We spent Christmas in Disneyland Paris this year.  On 22nd December we purchased annual dream passes for all of us.  Myself, my Husband and our 3 children aged 6, 4 & 4.  We only had to pay for one child as we got one free with each paying adult for the 15th anniversary.  We purchased temporary tickets outside the park and had to go to the passport office inside the park before 7pm to covert them to annual tickets.  All in all a very easy process.  Thanks to information gained from this site before we went.

exactly the same here (except... we forgot to go to the pass office the day we got the temporary tickets  :oops: )
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Cubitus

Re:
Quote from: "ightenhill"I seem to remember last time I bought the dream passport going to the booth at the right of the enterance
Quote from: "Mermister"Hey, not sure if you can help but does anyone know if the Passport office will trade in a two day hopper pass towards the price of a Dream passport. I am kicking myself that I bought a pass instead of a passport. :(
It's always possible to either

- buy a "normal" Ticket (Hopper or not) at the booths or at all the other vending points and later change this to a Annual Passport (at the AP Office). The price for one day will be deducted from the AP price. The Hopper ticket remains valid for the unused days (validity 1 year)

- buy a "temporary AP" at any of the ticket booths (not every CM seems to know this, but it's true)

The "kids for free" offer has been prolonged to at least 4 april 2008!

Oliver
Oliver

ightenhill

I can confirm that every CM doesnt seem to know. Before we bought the tkts as we had a lunch apointment I asked at the booth what I had to do and was told to buy a hopper and then take it to the AP and buy a pass. When we returned to the booth after  lunch (different cm) she sold us the AP and issued a temp admission tkt to be converted at the AP office before 7pm
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

miss bell

just read the above about kids free till april is this right .. oh i hope so.. also is it just up to 7 or will it be 12 like the stay and play free offer....  :tink:

Cubitus

Quote from: "miss bell"just read the above about kids free till april is this right .. oh i hope so.. also is it just up to 7 or will it be 12 like the stay and play free offer....  :tink:
It's under 7 (effectively 3 to 6 years) only, I'm sorry!

Oliver

P.S.: There's a "Special offers" list at the »DLRPwiki that seriously seems need to be updated... I already put the new information about "Free Kids AP" in it; and everybody else who waht to check for new, actual, updated or expired offers, feel free to edit the page :-D
Oliver

miss bell

oh well never mind thats still a great offer though i can still get one child free...
   thanks for the info.... :tink:

kaysha

I don't know if the offer is available for non french people I hope so, PA owners can have 5 1Day/2parks tickets for  10 euros for their friends. This offer is available until 29 february with the flyer in the magazine "envie de plus". Do you have the magazine too?
And the Tower of terror will be privatised for PA from 6 to 7 PM until 8 february!  =D>

//http://idf-offres.disneylandparis.fr/passeport-annuel/adherents/invitation-grand-saut.xhtml

Jaxx

howdy,
wondering if someone might clarify something for me
as i haven't gotten any response from the  mailto:dlp.communication.visiteurs@disney.com">dlp.communication.visiteurs@disney.com address

If I:
#1 mail order a francilian AP <60 days before my trip
#2 gain entry via temporary pass
#3 get permanent AP

will i be able to use it the following days?

many thanks in advance
-jared

kaysha

The francilian passport canno't be used the second and the third days you change your temporary pass into a pemanent one in the PA office. Sorry  :(  It would be unfair to offer a pass for only 90 euros € whereas others pay 130 euros for it with few more advantages.
Other solution take a fantasy pass.

Jaxx

thats the clarification that i was after  .. 2nd and 3rd days after purchase and/or as 2nd and 3rd days after exchange of the temp pass

thank you

gingerbeacon

I have a few questions if anyone can help me out.

Does the discount in restraunts work for the entire party, ie for a bill for 15 people will I get the discount on the entire bill?

Would it be possible to get the free annual pass for my niece who does not have the same surname as me?

Cheers

Beacon

littlemermaid83

Ok

Im visting in September and have already booked a hotel package.

Im thinking of buying a Dream AP on our last day there to use in the next 12 months.
BUT do you get AP discounts on all Disney hotels (i want to stay in the DLH next time) plus if i buy in September my daughter doesnt turn 3 till 4 weeks later will i be able to get her a AP or will i have to go back and purchase hers when she is 3?

Im new to this whole AP thing sorry, also can you book online? As i was thinking if getting our passports that way instead.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

skalos

Does anybody knows what happened to Francilien AP???

There is no info about it on the france webasite anymore... Did they stop selling it?

angelamc

Hi

I am planning to buy 6 annual passes for me and my family, can anyone tell me if i do this over the phone will i be able to speak to someone in english and will i be able to get a family discount over the phone.

I am planning on visiting on the 30th March does anyone know if this is enough time to receive the temporary passes in the post before we travel.  

The reason I am thinking of doing this over the phone is because my current 6 year old will turn 7 on the 28th March and we would miss her free AP by 2 days.

Is disney strict on the age restriction for the free AP or would i need to try to get her it before the 28th.

Also, I have two childrenwho has a different surname to me (as i have remarried) only  will i need to prove iaddress, or do they ask for proof that we all live in the same household?

Thanks very much in advance