Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairytale

Quote from: A&S&O on November 11, 2014, 02:47:45 PM
I can't work out if this means for the duration of an annual pass, as long as its bought before 12th November - i.e. until 12th November 2015, or if it means its only valid until 12th November 2014.

How I read it (+ with the information that i got from guest communications) is that when you have bought your annual pass before the 12th of november 2014, you bought it under the conditions that are listed. One of the things that is listed is the EMH.

Wheter you still get EMH with a pass that you've bought after tomorrow, I don't know.
Because off the advertisement about the characters being out during EMH, exclusive for the hotelguests and Dreampass holders, it looks like they might wanna change it back to no EMH with a fantasypass.
But I'm not sure how they will arrange that. It brings a lot of confusion. We just have to wait and see I guess.

But people that already own a fantasypass should not be worried, wether it's a 20th anniversary one or not.

littlemermaid83

Guess we will find out after the 12th November then.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

amanda08

Last chance :D

We can sponsor upto 6 people between the 20th and 23rd November

It would be fab if we could help each other!

addverbaan@gmail.com
amanda

littlemermaid83

Where can I find the terms and conditions for AP's want to see if EMH is still included with the Fantasy but I'm not sure where too look.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

stifle

Quote from: A&S&O on November 11, 2014, 02:47:45 PM
I can't work out if this means for the duration of an annual pass, as long as its bought before 12th November - i.e. until 12th November 2015, or if it means its only valid until 12th November 2014.

The use of "souscrit" implies it's valid if your permanent pass is issued by that date.

littlemermaid83

Spoke to my friend who works in reservations and EMH is still included in the Fantasy AP.

littlemermaid83

If anyone can sponsor me and my daughter on the 2nd December please let me know.

Figgygirl

Hi Little Mermaid, I am there on the 2nd and can sponsor you both if you like.

HappyHammer83

Can anyone sponsor 2 adults and 1 child on Tuesday 23rd December please?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Hi everyone,

I will be at Disneyland Paris 5-7 December, and I can sponsor up to 4 people!
If you want to buy an Annual Passport with 10% discount within those three days, send me a PM!

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Pixie Dust

Hi!
I wanted to purchase a Francilien annual pass, since this would be cheaper.
but then I saw on DLPtoday you cannot use it in the following 2 days. WHY?! That's terrible  :( Is it true?

Another question: how does this work with hoteldiscount? Since i'll have to pay for the hotelroom at first (i don't have a annualpass yet).

captain rocket

The reason you cannot use the Francilien for two days after purchase is to stop people buying an AP instead of standard park tickets. a two day ticket is virtually the same price as a francilien, so if you were going for three/four days you would be inclined to buy an AP. Because an AP takes about fifteen minutes to issue DLRP would not be able ti process people quickly enough and they would lose money!

evil cod

We are on resort 7th & 8th of January and can sponsor up to 6 people, PM me if its any use to anyone.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Small reminder: I'll be at Disneyland Paris 5-7 december and can sponsor up to 4 people!
If you're interested, please send me a PM!
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Hugo1977

Hi all,

Just a quick question.
I am booking again for March next year.
Just wonder how the discount works, specially for the hotels.

Thanks