Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brervixen

Hi, I am thinking about getting a Fantasy AP when we go in May. Will I be ok to get it on the day we arrive? Can you get it before going into the parks, on property?
Well Br\'er Rabbit, looks like I\'m gonna have to SKIN ya!

Soap

Quote from: "Brervixen"Hi, I am thinking about getting a Fantasy AP when we go in May. Will I be ok to get it on the day we arrive? Can you get it before going into the parks, on property?

Start post ;-)
//http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/practical/annualpassports/
At the bottom maybe?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Brervixen

Quote from: "Soap"
Quote from: "Brervixen"Hi, I am thinking about getting a Fantasy AP when we go in May. Will I be ok to get it on the day we arrive? Can you get it before going into the parks, on property?

Start post ;-)
//http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/practical/annualpassports/
At the bottom maybe?

Please forgive me...for I am blonde  :-"
Well Br\'er Rabbit, looks like I\'m gonna have to SKIN ya!

shaz076

Hi,

I was just looking for a bit of info on the Annual Passports as i didnt even know they existed until today.

I have booked accommodation near DLP on 2nd July for 2 nights and we are looking into the best deal for buying tickets and so far the AP seems to be the best.
I am travelling with my husband and two boys aged 7 and 3&1/2(he will be 4 the end of July) and also two friends who have 3 girls, twins aged 5 and a baby aged 18 months.

What would be the best way or cheapest way to buy the AP's, as a group or as two seperate families or are there discounts for this way? And should we try book online before we go? We are actually going to a keycamp only 1 hour drive from dlp for 12 days beforehand and finishing off our trip here so it would be possible to get them over there before the 2nd July.
Also whats the deal if you have a sponsor, how do you buy tickets then? I might know someone whos a sponsor!

Sorry bout all the questions but it would be good to cut the cost down in some way!
Thanks
Sharon

WilliamK99

Hey all,
          We are finally breaking down and getting Dream AP's when we go to DLP this winter, my question is, are they still doing the AP sponsorship program?

Thanks,

skalos

Yes

skalos

Sorry for the second post...

how can someone renew their passport once he has sponsored 3 people?

I am going to be in DLRP in the last day of my AP can I renew it then?

skalos

Sorry for the triple post... But nobody answers...

Another question... My AP expires at 11/6 and I am going to DLRP on 11/6 with a filled out form for renewal... Am I going to have any problems?

seanmartina

I dont know if the offer is still running, but when we went last summer, all children under 7  along with a paying adult got the annual pass for free, so 129 euro for adult and child under 7, the family pack works out at 109 euro per person thats 2 adults and 2 children

hope that helps

and you can use the fantasy pass on the same day, buy at the gates, your given a temp pass, to exchange for the annual pass in the parc

ICHAPMAN

Anyone know the URL of the online version of Envie De+?

The one I've got takes me to an old style DLRP website page, which is linked to an old Envie De+

Thanks

Iain

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Is it possible for one adult to go alone to DLRP and buy annual passports for the whole family or does everybody have to be present in the annual passport office? Of course I would bring IDs of everyone.

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Mobi"Is it possible for one adult to go alone to DLRP and buy annual passports for the whole family or does everybody have to be present in the annual passport office? Of course I would bring IDs of everyone.

Everyone has to be there, you have your photo taken.
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Thanks for your reply, Nicholas!!

Hmm, maybe I can go there and get temporary passes for the rest of the family so that, once the whole family is there, they only have to go there to have their photo taken (which shouldn't take long) ?

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Mobi"Thanks for your reply, Nicholas!!

Hmm, maybe I can go there and get temporary passes for the rest of the family so that, once the whole family is there, they only have to go there to have their photo taken (which shouldn't take long) ?

i would give them a ring and see what they say.

When i got my AP done mid-summer it took about 1 hour because there was alot of people.

All you have to do once its your turn is, name, address, phone number and photo. wait about 2 seconds and its done !
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Elaine

Anyone know the URL of the online version of Envie De+?

The one I've got takes me to an old style DLRP website page, which is linked to an old Envie De+

Thanks

Iain

I have a scanned blank copy of the current sponsorship form (current to 7th November 08) if that helps? I could email it to you.

Or are you talking about the AP magazine? If so, sorry, I can't help there.