Your Favourite Photo from the Magic!

Started by Patrick, January 15, 2007, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"Aww its like mickey is making the light!  :lol:  which I know's the sun..but it just looks magical!

I'll second that! :mrgreen:

Well done N2O, and thanks for sharing it =D>

cahaya

my favourite pictures are here
http://pp.mousekingdom.com/index.php?cat=10868
I am nicoles :-) Would be great if more people participate on the Pic Parade!
If you can dream it, you can do it.
Walt Disney

The Butlin Boy

Your photos are fantastic cahaya, I really enjoyed looking at them all. Thanks for sharing them with us :)

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "Annet"We were there because my friend had won the trip on a radioshow, the item we had to coƶperate on was overcoming your worst fears. So we had to ride the Tower of Terror, my friend's the one with the microphone under her nose, I'm on the left (looking really scared xD). It was really cool though, we had the whole ride to ourselves and got to ride it several times on a row, without even getting out in between, awsome!!!

Annet, I have to ask you: the radio reporter, is that Michiel Veenstra? (Would make some sence, him being the Disney nerd that he is...)
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Annet

Yes, that's Michiel Veenstra indeed!

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "never2old"This is one of my favourites from my last trip

I must've missed this one earlier :-k   I love it =D>

David

never2old

Thanks Epcot Boy  :D

Waddi

I Love Photoshop, I just turned this;

into this;

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Waddi"I Love Photoshop, I just turned this into this

:P Very clever. Very impressive. Very well done =D>  :mrgreen:

Waddi

thank you

Javey74

Quick query Waddi..  :)

I take it you must have had another shot of the middle turret with clear view, since I can't think of any photoshop programme that can create something exactly as it should be, without knowing what it looks like to start with..  :?:  :)

Waddi

Yes, its like a patchwork quilt, little pieces taken from other photos to fill in the gaps and removed the leaves from the overhanging tree etc, I never took the photos with this in mind at the time tho.

Waddi

You're all gonna get sick of me soon, posting my photos and Photoshop creations;

Anyone done anything like this before, would love to see them for some inspiration.

You can probably tell by now, the photo of my Daughter meeting Mulan and Mushu is my favourite, Its my favourite memory of the trip.

Aveen2008

totally luvin the photos waddi! Very creative! :D  =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

Walts heir

Loads of great pic I am currently on holidays in the us but as soon as my sister comes she will bring with her my laptop wich has over 1000 pics of dlrp
I have some pretty great pics i won a photography contest with one of those a couple of years ago so yeah I'll post some pics soon