christmas 2007

Started by ford prefect, May 10, 2007, 03:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss disney fan

Quote from: "Atlantica"This is really sad news!

Do you think they will replace the "Just Like We Dreamed It" song with "Chante, C'est Noel", or will it be kept exactly the same.

Without the Christmas parade, and the 15th decorations still up, it wont feel like Christmas in Disneyland!  :(

thats why we go for christmas for my son because he loves all the decorations and everything disney does for christmas, i would love to visit for other seasons just to see how they dress the park diffenetly

TowMater

That was the worse rumour I had heard.

They should keep the 15th decorations up but put christmas lights on them, Maybe the floats for OUADP may be decorted aswell maybe, If they did then maybe they can have this list:

Dreams of Imgation
Dreams of Laughter of Fun
Dreams of Fanasty
Dreams of Power
Dreams of Adventure
Dreams of Friendship
Santa's Sleigh

But I hate to not see the Princess' floats when I go there in Xmas 2008, Do you think the parade might stay there?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Rascal-HN

Hey, whats about the enchanted fairytale ceremony? if the candlebration on christmas is still running, whats with our christmas castle ceremony?

miss disney fan

just spoke to disney and asked then about the christmas parade, according to the lady on the phone the only float that will not be in the christmas parade is the tinkerbell float and it has been replaced with a new float thats sitting in the yard , confussing of what   :!:  :!:  :!:

Atlantica

So what does that mean then? Everything is going to be kept the same, except for one float?  :?  WHY? !

miss disney fan

who knows what is going on  :!:

i think we'll have to wait for the 1st person to visit disney for the christmas season to know what is really happening  :?

TowMater

I am really puzzled!

Theres a new Xmas float and the OUADP is still running then the Xmas parade will be with the OUADP??? I'm so confused!  :?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Kristof

Once upon a Dream will NOT be replaced during Halloween and Christmas, it will be running all year long, but during Christmas there will be a Christmas touch to it.  I don't know what it is yet (CRO claims a new float, but unfortunately the CM's working there aren't always well informed for these details, but she could be right), but I will post news about it as soon as I find out.

Now lets stop the guessing/wishing and wait for any official confirmation from a reliable source. :D

PS. If you want to talk about how you would like to see the Halloween or Christmas parade, it would be great if you'd open a topic in the Imagineering board.  :idea:  :)

disneyguy

does anyone know the dates for the xmas season yet/

Rascal-HN

Will the chante noel song played in the Once upon a dream parade? It won`t feel like christmas if not  :shock: