so i am back...

Started by taylorsmummyx, March 01, 2012, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taylorsmummyx

from the magic <3
my babies enjoyed it sooo much. was amazing, but not as "magical" as i thought it would be, more like alton towers with disney theme.
The lines for hte rides was stupidly long!! 60min for rc racer at 6pm, 120min for rush coaster ect. BUT i dont care about that as seeing my childrens faces made it worth it <3

i toke my two children aged 4 [her birthday the day we came home] and 2 also my neice whos 11 and myself, husband and sister.

I cant get over how expensive it was, we was warned but 100 euros for one meal at annettes just for 2adults n 2 children is abit pricy lol.
ended up spening nearly 800 euros in 3 days and didnt bring that much back tbh,

we went to cafe mickey for dds bday which i reccomend! we went at 2pm and was busy. The kids LOVED IT, and my DD cried when they brought cakes out for everyone but her on her bday, but she soon cheered up and was soo happy when they brought hers out!
annettes diner, didnt rate it at all. ended up sending my burger back as was uncooked.
buffalo bill, was AMAZING that was the best thing imo and worth the money- food was lush.

we stayed at santa fe, and tbh it was just as good as the expensive hotels, very good cars theming in the room.

all in all was an amazing family holiday and worth the pennies! didnt want to come home and want to go back, already looking as disneyland florida <3

DisneyDonna

Glad you had fun!! But about the uncooked burger, isn't that the way they cook meat in in France?

taylorsmummyx

It was still major pink, lol I domt know, but it put me off lol. Will upload pics soon :)

Rafael

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!  :D
 I´m looking forward to seeing your pictures!  :D

taylorsmummyx

MAJOR PIC OVERLOAD!!1
my baby boy meeting goofy <3

MY FAVE PICTURE!!! taylor with her fave princess, im sooo happy she saw her on her bday <3

taylorsmummyx

eeeekk excited <3

first time meeting a character

BUSY

taylorsmummyx

WILD WEST SHOW <3

taylorsmummyx

norhel

Nice pics :-)
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

alternativerock123

Glad you had a good time. - Lovely photos, looks like your children had an amazing time.
But yes, it is ridiculously expensive but like you said, totally worth it in the end.

:thumbs:
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

Tinkswishes28

Looks like you had an amazing time, out of curiousity did you guys have half board option ?
2005 DLRP

Epcot_Boy

Loved the photos, thanks for sharing :thumbs:

Looks like the little'uns enjoyed themselves ;)

David

Aurora1

There is no such thing as a picture-overload!! :D I love watching them! Keep `em coming!
Thanks for sharing. Your kids are cute!
Aurora1