Disney Dreams! Dining Package & Special Menus

Started by Lorum, February 22, 2012, 12:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

Quote from: "ed-uk"What about Plaza Gardens have you tried that, they have a good selection like Agrabah Cafe?  But then I'm not a vegetarian.

We thought that too, but unfortunately it wasn't. Agrabah Cafe was a better choice and I can really recommend it to all vegetarians and omnivores!! Maybe we should try it again in September.

ed-uk

Maybe they need to introduce a vegetarian menu in some of the restaurants. When Cafe Mickey came up with a vegan meal for your girl friend the restaurant did well, because I've read mixed revues about Cafe Mickey.
Ed & David

dagobert

Quote from: "ed-uk"Maybe they need to introduce a vegetarian menu in some of the restaurants. When Cafe Mickey came up with a vegan meal for your girl friend the restaurant did well, because I've read mixed revues about Cafe Mickey.

I've read many bad reviews, too, but we have always had a wonderful time there and the food was also always fine. I have to say that we have always been there during off seasons and either in the early afternoon or early evening. So the crowds were low.

ed-uk

Well I'm not a vegetarian and so I've never had trouble with the food. I've been to DLP in all seasons and service in restaurants can be a bit slow, but then I've had really good service, too. If it's busy you just have to allow more time.
Ed & David

littlemermaid83

Apparently unless the meals are a success they will not continue after the 30th September.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

ed-uk

I would like to try the special menu in Walts if it's possible, probably only do it once. I assume it will be quite expensive.
Ed & David

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Apparently unless the meals are a success they will not continue after the 30th September.

That's understandable, they're probably considering it a trial period to see how popular it is.

Tigerlilly

Well I booked Walt's Dinner & Dreams for my first night and Blue Lagoon for 2 nights later. Forgot to ask what the BL menu would be, but they did say it would be different to Walt's.

The VIP area is by Casey's corner and does have room for wheelchairs. Can't wait!

(I should add, I'm going at the start of May, hence the BL)

(I should also add that the final reservation time for a DInner & Dreams meal is 7.00pm)
and straight on till morning.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Tigerlilly"The VIP area is by Casey's corner and does have room for wheelchairs. Can't wait!

Oh well at least it isn't at the front of Central Plaza which is where I was planning on stalking out my space.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

ulak

What is the view from the Blue Lagoon? Is it possible to see something? BL is little far from castle, isnt it?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Tigerlilly

It's Casey's corner again, you have the meal then then they give you access to the VIP area (via a bracelet I believe)
and straight on till morning.

mickeyspal

I'm going back in August, can I book the VIP Dinner/Dreams prior to my visit (like today) or do I have to wait until I check into my hotel.
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

Glstitch

Quote from: "mickeyspal"I'm going back in August, can I book the VIP Dinner/Dreams prior to my visit (like today) or do I have to wait until I check into my hotel.

Yes you can book your Dreams menu prior to your visit.

ford prefect

I have jut phoned dinner reservations. You cannot book for August until June!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Glstitch

Quote from: "ford prefect"I have jut phoned dinner reservations. You cannot book for August until June!

Hmm ,yeah it's a bit early but I meant you don't have to book it while at Disneyland Paris.