Driving Directions

Started by Newbie, December 16, 2011, 01:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HI, can anyone point me in the direction of the addresses for DCR and the main car park to put into the SatNAv.

thanks

2 sleeps!! :D/
Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008
2011 DCR Yipeee 3rd Christmas as DLP!!

Anthony

Hi Newbie!

You can find that information here: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/trave ... irections/

It can differ by satnav, but generally you want "Boulevard du Parc" with the town as Serris or Coupvray. When you get near the resort it's obviously very easy to follow the signposts anyway.

Note that for Davy Crockett Ranch you want Exit 13, which is again very well signposted when you get near.

Have a great trip!

We are staying nearby and so wont be on the motorway to reach DCR the next morning, which is why I was after an address.

But thank you  :)
Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008

Have found one, do people go back on the motorway to get to disney?
Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008

ford prefect

Yes, however it is only for one junction, and it isn't really motorway driving as it has it's own lane
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Samninetysix

Quote from: "Newbie"We are staying nearby and so wont be on the motorway to reach DCR the next morning, which is why I was after an address.

But thank you  :)

Where abouts are you staying??

A farmhouse B&B in Bussey St Georges, will report back on it!!
Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008

Samninetysix

Your best bet is to hop onto the A4 towards Reims then come off at exit 14 ( I believe Bussy SG is exit 12)

julesk

Hi, can anyone help with directions please? I have read the Driving directions page but we will be travelling from La Havre to HNY and there are no details on that route (we seen to be the only people without a sat nav these days). Got maps from RAC and AA online but completly different. Any help would be great  :?:  Thanks

tubbsy

Its been three years since we drove down from Le Havre, but I followed the RAC route map.
We also had a satnav ..... Shortest route through Paris!! So satnav isnt always the best (although seeing the Eiffel tower was pretty cool!)
Deep breaths! And make sure you have change for the tolls.
We're coming in from Caen this time, so its a new route for us again
EDIT-Actually-I Lie! We used the Disney one-It gave us how much each toll was going to cost. Are you having problems with it?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

julesk

Quote from: "tubbsy"Its been three years since we drove down from Le Havre, but I followed the RAC route map.
We also had a satnav ..... Shortest route through Paris!! So satnav isnt always the best (although seeing the Eiffel tower was pretty cool!)
Deep breaths! And make sure you have change for the tolls.
We're coming in from Caen this time, so its a new route for us again
EDIT-Actually-I Lie! We used the Disney one-It gave us how much each toll was going to cost. Are you having problems with it?

Thank you so much Tubbsy. Didnt think to look on the Disney Site  :oops: . Have just printed it off  :D . I just assumed there was a ring road to avoid central Paris but seeing Paris again is a huge plus, despite the terror of driving there again!! Thanks again.. Caen route was fine when we have done it in the past. We just fancied the over night ferry from our 2nd closest port  :D

tubbsy

You're welcome-thats why I LOVE this forum-someone will come along with a new nugget of information. :D We are doing Portsmouth-Caen overnight this time with Brittany ferries. We did LD lines last time but had an inisde berth and Steph was very sea sick. Hopefully a bigger ship and a window will help this time!  We are 20 minutes from Portsmouth harbour :D x

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

julesk

We are 50 mins from Portsmouth, so not to far from you  :D . Hope this time you have a better crossing. We have booked an inside cabin but hoping our strong stomach's do us proud   ;)

tubbsy

LOL! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia