Been there.. done that!

Started by _Natalie_x, August 04, 2011, 03:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicoledlrp

Q1.have you stayed in all of the resort hotels ? yes
Q2.have you stayed in all of the val de france hotels ? no, still have to do the radisson.
Q3.have you eaten in all of the park restaurants ? no, havent eaten in the blue lagoon or cafe agrabah.
Q4.have you eaten in all of the disney village restaurants ? no, will be trying eos this time.
Q5.do you have any strange rituals you perform in the park ?!!  yes, i always try to get a hand stamp before i leave, so that i can return ! husband always touches the buggy parking sign at phantom manor- weird or what.
Q6.do you often wear disney themed clothes in the park ? yes, usually disney store sale stuff !
Q7.do you have a ride that you always head straight to on your first day ? yes, phantom manor.
Q8.do you have a certain "must have" spot you watch the parade from ? yes, bin at the railings outside small world
Q9.have you or your family been chosen to interact on the parade route ? no, probably because we are always at the bin at the railings outside small world !
Q10. have you ridden on every ride in both parks ? at one point yes, but cant do anything rough now because of neck problems so havent done tot, crush or toystory rides apart from slinky.  5YES/5NO

Josh

• have you stayed in all of the resort hotels ?
    No. It's too hard to afford the more expensive ones. We've only ever stayed in New Port Bay and the Sequoya.
  • have you stayed in all of the val de france hotels ?
    No.
  • have you eaten in all of the park restaurants ?
    No. Some of them are too expensive.
  • have you eaten in all of the disney village restaurants ?
    Yes. It took many years! ^_^'
  • do you have any strange rituals you perform in the park ?!!
    Yes. We've always got to take loads of pictures of ourselves in Main Street before we can go any further. :P
  • do you often wear disney themed clothes in the park ?
    No, but I will be this year.
  • do you have a ride that you always head straight to on your first day ?
    Yes. It's a Small World.
  • do you have a certain "must have" spot you watch the parade from ?
    Yes. At the start of the parade where It's a Small World is. For Fantillusion, it's always opposite the Town Hall.
  • have you or your family been chosen to interact on the parade route ?
    Yes. I got asked to light up the Christmas tree at the tree lighting ceremony when I was younger, but I declined, because I was too shy. :( I really regret doing that.
  • have you ridden on every ride in both parks ?
    I've ridden on every ride that I can go on without feeling sick afterwards. Does that count? XD

5 Yes. 5 No.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

dagobert

Q1.have you stayed in all of the resort hotels ? No, only in the Santa Fe and Sequoia Lodge.
Q2.have you stayed in all of the val de france hotels ? No, but next time we may try the VI Dream Castle or VI Magic Circus, since they have good offers here in Austria.
Q3.have you eaten in all of the park restaurants ? No.
Q4.have you eaten in all of the disney village restaurants ? No.
Q5.do you have any strange rituals you perform in the park ?!! Yes, my girlfriend and I kiss after we have entered Main Street USA for the first time.
Q6.do you often wear disney themed clothes in the park ? No, because I have only one DLRP T-shirt and I'm not willing to pay these high prices for the cheap quality of the shirts.
Q7.do you have a ride that you always head straight to on your first day ? Space Mountain during EMH and POTC when the whole park is open.
Q8.do you have a certain "must have" spot you watch the parade from ? No. I'm not that interested in the parades.
Q9.have you or your family been chosen to interact on the parade route ? Yes, but we let a child go instead of us and the family was so thankful and the kid was so happy. That was more worth than being part of the parade.
Q10. have you ridden on every ride in both parks ? No, because of TSPL. We haven't been since it opened. Otherwise, yes.

_Natalie_x

I can already tell this is going to be poor :p
Q1.have you stayed in all of the resort hotels ? No, most places r out if budget, so only stayed in Sequoia, Cheyenne and Santa Fe :D
Q2.have you stayed in all of the val de france hotels ? No none I couldn't even name them *slaps hand*
Q3.have you eaten in all of the park restaurants ? nope only place I can remember eating is Hakuna Matata!
Q4.have you eaten in all of the disney village restaurants ? No, mcdonalds about a thousand times, and planet Hollywood
Q5.do you have any strange rituals you perform in the park ?!! This upsets me to say no but I shall make sure to start one this October!
Q6.do you often wear disney themed clothes in the park ? Yes it's practically half my wardrobe anyway!
Q7.do you have a ride that you always head straight to on your first day ? I'm pretty sure we always go to its a small world first :L
Q8.do you have a certain "must have" spot you watch the parade from ? Yes love watching the parade opposite cafe bella notte, just before the bridge. Random I know, but someone's gotta stand there :p
Q9.have you or your family been chosen to interact on the parade route ? No never
Q10. have you ridden on every ride in both parks ? definitely not but I can't be too far off.    
yes 3 no 7[/quote]
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

nicoledlrp

i think we are heading back to davewasbaloo again !

_Natalie_x

I think we should ban him from games!! ;) hahahaha just kidding Dave!  :cheshire_bounce:
Here we are... <3[/b]

The Helmsman

Q1.have you stayed in all of the resort hotels ?

No, I've never stayed at Disneyland Hotel,  Santa Fe and Davy Crockett Ranch. x5 at Newport, x3Sequoia, x1New York and x1 Cheyenne

Q2.have you stayed in all of the val de france hotels ?

Never have and I don't really plan to (well you never know, but still highly unlikely).

Q3.have you eaten in all of the park restaurants ?

Yes I have

Q4.have you eaten in all of the disney village restaurants ?

Yup
Q5.do you have any strange rituals you perform in the park ?!!

Well not strange, but I always dine at Blue Lagoon on the very first day.

Q6.do you often wear disney themed clothes in the park ?

Hoodies mostly, yes.

Q7.do you have a ride that you always head straight to on your first day ?

Big Thunder Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean!!!!

Q8.do you have a certain "must have" spot you watch the parade from ?

No, not really

Q9.have you or your family been chosen to interact on the parade route ?

Yes, back in 93

Q10. have you ridden on every ride in both parks ?

No, I'm missing a few from the Studios and that because I don't care (Armageddon effects, Flying Carpets)
~It Be Too Late To Alter Course~

davewasbaloo

You should try Armageddon, if you like Catastrophy Canyon, you would probably like it. I love it (but I know I am in the minority).
since 2001 (many before that)

davewasbaloo

Lol Natalie, it shows I am sad and too obessive. I am going on Holand later on today, so I will set some questions, but if you would be kind enough to exempt me from winning that round.

Here are the questions:

1. You know the back story of Phantom Manor?

2. You know the manufacturer of Space Mountain's track system?

3. You think about the implications of the Twin Towers in the It's a Small World US room?

4. You have driven, flown and used a train to get to DLP (not necessarily the same trip).

5. You have ice skated at the Hotel New York?

6. You have been up in the Panaramagique balloon?

7. You have played a round of golf at Golf Disneyland Paris?

8. You have participated in the Robin Hood Adventure Experience at Davy Crockett Ranch?

9. You have been to DLP but never been to Paris itself?

10. You have been to Parc Asterix?

davewasbaloo

1. You know the back story of Phantom Manor? Yes

2. You know the manufacturer of Space Mountain's track system? Yes

3. You think about the implications of the Twin Towers in the It's a Small World US room? Yes

4. You have driven, flown and used a train to get to DLP (not necessarily the same trip). Yes

5. You have ice skated at the Hotel New York? No, I hate skating

6. You have been up in the Panaramagique balloon? No, I am frightened of heights

7. You have played a round of golf at Golf Disneyland Paris? Yes, it is a lovely course

8. You have participated in the Robin Hood Adventure Experience at Davy Crockett Ranch? No, I am not very good at that kind of thing.

9. You have been to DLP but never been to Paris itself? No (though I must admit I took my wife to DLP a couple of times before her first trip into the city).

10. You have been to Parc Asterix? Yes, love it. It is a great stop over on the way down from England or back. Or a great day trip from DLP (as are many other wonderful places).

Yes = 6, No - 4

Josh

Yes.

Yes.

3. You think about the implications of the Twin Towers in the It's a Small World US room?
Personally, I rarely notice them, but yes.

4. You have driven, flown and used a train to get to DLP (not necessarily the same trip).
No. We only ever fly. It would be way too expensive to use any other method of transport.

Yes. :D

No. We always miss it.

No.

8. You have participated in the Robin Hood Adventure Experience at Davy Crockett Ranch?
No.

No. I have been to Paris once.

No. (Is that a good thing?)

5 Yes. 5 No. I always get five. XD
Disneyland Paris
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

davewasbaloo

I highly recommend Paris, and Parc Asterix. iN fact we are considering next year potentially only spending 1 or 2 days of our 8 day trip in the Disney parks.

Josh

Oh wait. I almost forgot. I did go on one of Disney's tours of Paris in 2009. XD I'll edit my answer.

I thought it was interesting, but city holidays aren't the sort that I like. :) It was OK to see the sights for a day, but I'd get bored in a city. I prefer recreational and resort holidays. :)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]April 2012[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

_Natalie_x

I'm not gonna bother answering because it's practically no for every question, but I wanna skate at the new York rink so bad!!! Every time we go it's never up though :L :(
Here we are... <3[/b]

15MagicalYears

Yes I do!

Yes.

Yes.

I've gone by bus (school trip) but flown every personal trip.

No, sadly.

Yes, I love it!

Nope, not my cup of tea.

No.

I've had a trips without visiting Paris but usually make the effort to visit the city while there.

No, I haven't. Never actually thought about it. How is it? Is it easy to get to?