Main Street USA Area Music

Started by nathan.jackson, July 02, 2008, 02:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Thanks for sharing this link, im loving listening to all the music  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

DisneyManiac

I have tried and tried and tried to get on to listen to the songs on the sounds of magic website but when I click on sounds of magic nothing happens except in the corner it says back online soon :(  Does that mean the person who runs the website has had a problem with the website or not?

:ears: DisneyManiac :ears:

Javey74

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"I have tried and tried and tried to get on to listen to the songs on the sounds of magic website but when I click on sounds of magic nothing happens except in the corner it says back online soon :(  Does that mean the person who runs the website has had a problem with the website or not?

:ears: DisneyManiac :ears:
It's been like that for months now..  :(

coruscantpt

On you tube there is one where you can find the Main Street Music from Disneyland. I think its the same for DLP but not sure. Just go to youtube and look for mrthemeparkaudios.

ps - Think I can say this because it's not a download but if not sorry to post it.
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

DisneyManiac

Quote from: "coruscantpt"On you tube there is one where you can find the Main Street Music from Disneyland. I think its the same for DLP but not sure. Just go to youtube and look for mrthemeparkaudios.

ps - Think I can say this because it's not a download but if not sorry to post it.

Well this was not the tune I was looking for. It was a Jolly  :-" whislting :-" tune that can be heard in Main Street U.S.A in the morning and I repeat its not Clef Club #2! So could you guys at least tell me what its called ASAP! Thanks!

:ears:DisneyManiac :ears:

DGRavenswood

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"Well this was not the tune I was looking for. It was a Jolly  :-" whislting :-" tune that can be heard in Main Street U.S.A in the morning and I repeat its not Clef Club #2! So could you guys at least tell me what its called ASAP! Thanks!

That would probably be The Whistler and His Dog by the Paragon Ragtime Orchestra, found on the album of the same name.
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

"Without a doubt ... the most inclusive online experience of DLP Frontierland." –Jeff Burke

DisneyManiac

Spot On mate! Exactly what I needed! Thanks alot you have made my day! Ah memories! I love this song! You're a lifesaver! :wink:

:ears:DisneyManiac :ears:

Dlrpjems

Just noticed this posting.  I go by the username 'needmagic' on Magicmusic.net and contribute to two blogs that includes the playlists of the BGMs played throughout DLP.  One of the latest additions includes the BGM played in the Arcades which you may find of interest.   If you go to magicmusic.net click on blogs and look for links to Eyores DlP and Studios blogs - I hope you find them of interest (they've taken many hours to compile). There are no download links, but all the source CDs are listed.  We're currently working on the firework displays and a trip next month should help identify more of the hotels and Casey Jnr area.