How much did you pay for Your Trip?

Started by DisneyHolli, February 04, 2011, 08:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaine

yes, I always get shareholders discount on each AP, even if I'm buying 2 or 3 at the same time. I'm not bothered about breakfast included in my hotel price, as you say Salon Mickey at 9am for a hot drink and a pastry does me fine in the mornings, and if we don't have breakfast included at our hotel its a great excuse to splash out on breakfast at the Disneyland Hotel on one of our mornings, for a real treat!

DHNY Fan

For my next trip, I will stay at the Disney's Hotel New York, 4 days and 3 nights in an Empire State Club room with Lake view, from the 18th to the 21st February 2013, I will pay 1660 €.
Next trip: 23rd to 27th February 2015, 2 nights at the Disney's Sequoia Lodge and 2 nights at the Disney's Hotel New York

fraffstar

Elaine - how much is a pastry and coffee in Salon Mickey please?

ed-uk

As long as you are shareholder and a member of the shareholders club then entrance to Salon Mickey is free - but there is a limit on how many times you can use it each year.  The drinks are free, as are the pastries but they now limit them (pastries) to one per person.
Ed & David

Elaine

Quote from: "ed-uk"As long as you are shareholder and a member of the shareholders club then entrance to Salon Mickey is free - but there is a limit on how many times you can use it each year.  The drinks are free, as are the pastries but they now limit them (pastries) to one per person.

yep, this is right. You can use Salon Mickey up to 5 times per month when you are visiting DLP. You can take up to 4 members of your family with you, or up to 3 friends. Its a very small lounge (seats no more than about 16 people) thats why the numbers etc are restricted.

fraffstar

Brill thank you  :thumbs:
I'm not a shareholder yet but planning towards it in the next couple of years- just need to make sure that we have funds to do a few trips in 1 year first before splashing out on shares and annual passes as it really seems a lot more cost effective that way  :D Especially during school holidays!!

jj554

My trip cost £1049 for two adults - 3nights/4days in a standard room at Hotel New York - September 10th - 13th.

(The hotel itself was reasonable, around 500-600 quid separately, but after adding on direct Eurostar 1st class and Disney Express the price suddenly leapt up)

I wish I'd held out for cheaper Eurostar tickets - I know 1st class is overpriced but it's much quieter and there are fewer screaming children (why do I bother going to Disney, I hear you ask!) and I like to indulge myself - but if I'd waited I reckon I could've got a cheaper deal. I should learn not to be so impatient!

I hope this doesn't make me sound horribly pompous, I'm really not that bad!
Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)

jonathan

I travel 1st class on the Eurostar with my 3 screaming children! ha ha  :)

jamieclayton9

I paid £911 for the following:

2 adults 2 children and one infant with return Eurostar, staying at the Hotel Santa Fe, for 3 nights and 4 days, on the 8th-11th of October.

I booked it all direct on the DLRP website 9 months in advance so have saved a small fortune. The same trip if booked now come back at just over £1400.

cheers

Elaine

it might be worth, in future, pricing up Eurostar separately. Usually (not always, but mostly) Disney charge a lot more for Eurostar than Eurostar does themselves, for the exact same service.

girlinleeds

Were staying at the sequio lodge 13-18th november 2 adults and 1 child staying in a montana room with flights from manchester it came to £850 which is cheaper than when we went 18months ago and we didnt have to pay for a flight for dd then.
Just have to sort out getting from cdg to disneyland now

DHNY Fan

We already have a reservation for February but we booked our summer trip yesterday! As usual, at the Disney's Hotel New York in a standard room with Lake view, from the 26th to 29th August: 1288,80 €.
Next trip: 23rd to 27th February 2015, 2 nights at the Disney's Sequoia Lodge and 2 nights at the Disney's Hotel New York

kate87

£1900 For a 5day/4night saty at newport bay for 2 adults & 2 children, admirals floor.
Price includes hotel with breakfast & park tickets, half board meal vouchers, additional meals at cafe mickey & auberge de cendrillon, tickets to the wild west show, flights to & from Birmingham & private transfers.

CinderellaSparkle

My Halloween holiday for this year is costing around £901-ish? That's the 4 nights/5 days at Cheyenne for 2 adults and one child, 3 tickets to the Halloween party and a Princess dinner for me and my little girl.

SwipatronSparks

£700 for 4 nights 5 days in the sequoia for 2 adults and that was with 2 nights free! over easter weekend (28th march -1st april) then theres extras like trains eurostar and 2 other hotels to add on, so total cost is going to be somewhere between £950 -  £1000 for everything =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....