Disneymad93's Pre Trip Report!!

Started by disneymad93, March 27, 2011, 06:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneymad93

This is really early to be doing a  pre trip report but anyway I'm too excited  :D

Well there are two people going on this trip:
Me (Rachel) - 17 (Although I'll be 18 when we go  :D/)
My best friend (Tascha) - 18

Dates: 22nd June - 25thJune 2011
Hotel: Santa Fe

The plan:
Tuesday 21st June - Tascha wll be doing her last A-level exam in the morning and we have planned for my mum and me to pick her up sometime in the afternoon. We will then travel down to my Granny's house down in Drogheda where we will stay overnight. My mum has taken some time off work so she will stay at my Granny's house and will be able to take us to the airport and pick us up :)

Wednesday 22nd June - Very early start for us!!! About 3am we think, we have to be at Dublin Airport by 5am. We are flying with Aer Lingus and our flight departs at 7am and we should arrive in CDG airport at 9:45am. We will then get he VEA coach to Santa Fe. After checking in we shall walk to Disney village to hav lunch at McDonalds (We are on a budget here lol).
So we should arrive at the Disneyland Park for 1pm  :D. We intend to do Adventureland and Fantasyland that day and have dinner at Pizzeria Bella Notte. Then it will probably be back to the hotel via Disney Village (just to do some window shopping)

Thursday 23rd June - We are going to have Breakfast at the hotel before heading to Walt Disney Studios :). We intend to do most of the attractions if we can lol. We then have a special treat for dinner that night  :D. You see my 18th birthday will have been about 2 weeks beforehand. So my auntie has decided that as my birthday present she will pay for us to have dinner at Cafe Mickey  :D/. So this is kind of my birthday celebration and my friend is going to give me my birthay present then aswell (which will be a pin that I will have picked out the day before lol). After dinner we intend to do some shopping aswell (Well we are women and Disney fans  :-" ).

Friday 24th June - Our last day in the parks  :( but we are doing it in style!!! We are going to return to the Disneyland Park for EMH and concentrate on Discoveryland and Frontierland during the day before going on our favourite rides agian  :thumbs: .We will have dinner at Cafe Hyperion. Then one of the most exciting parts of the holiday (hopefully) we are attending the Pirates and Princess Party  :D/. We both are big kids at heart so we will fit in well here lol.

Saturday 25th June - We are going to have a bit of a lie in today (since we had a very late night the night before  :D ). We will have breakfast at the hotel before getting the VEA coach to CDG airport. We will then arrive back in Dublin at about 3pm where my mum will pick us up and we will then travel back up to Northern Ireland.

So there's the plan :ears: Only 12 weeks and 3 days away!!!
October 1997 - DLP (Very first Holiday!) Stayed off-site
May 2001 - WDW, 1 week, Stayed off-site
April 2004 - DLP Sequoia Lodge
February 2006 - WDW, 1 week, Stayed off-site
February 2008 - WDW, 2 weeks, All Star Music
June 2011 - DLP, 4 days, Santa Fe

Alice@Wonderland

Sounds like you've got every thing planned out!! Don't forget to relax and enjoy having some free time too :P
Just over a month to go now for you, have a fabulous time!

davewasbaloo

I really do advise you against dining in the Hyperion if you can, the food is poor, and it is cold by the time you get a seat.

May I advise either the Last Chance Cafe in Frontierland, Hakuna Matata in Adventureland or Toad Hall in Fantasyland as an alternative?

Have a great time.
since 2001 (many before that)

never2old

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"I really do advise you against dining in the Hyperion if you can, the food is poor, and it is cold by the time you get a seat.

May I advise either the Last Chance Cafe in Frontierland, Hakuna Matata in Adventureland or Toad Hall in Fantasyland as an alternative?

Have a great time.

I was going to say the same thing... Avoid Hyperion at all costs!

disney-dan

Didnt they cancel the P&P parties?
Have a Magical day!!

DD