Do you have anything "Special" from disney?

Started by Nicholas-c, August 25, 2010, 06:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

britincgn

Got a few thing but this is my favorite,an unused 1st day entrance ticket (I bought a new one on the day lol)

dagobert

Quote from: "britincgn"Got a few thing but this is my favorite,an unused 1st day entrance ticket (I bought a new one on the day lol)

This ticket is really great. Do you know if it is still valid?

disney-dan

Quote from: "britincgn"

/thread
Have a Magical day!!

DD

britincgn

Quote from: "dagobert"
Quote from: "britincgn"Got a few thing but this is my favorite,an unused 1st day entrance ticket (I bought a new one on the day lol)

This ticket is really great. Do you know if it is still valid?

Im sure it is valid......but I personally have never seen another one before so I suppose its worth quite  a lot now.It would be interesting to know how many are still intact.It holds many memories for me.

Terkina

britincgn the ticket looks lovely.  It must be fun having it in your collection :D
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

SwipatronSparks

thats pretty cool XD
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

kate&phoo

I have loads of stuff from the last three years of going to DLRP. Including loads of free toys they gave my little girl at the Disneyland Hotel because she was so scared of the characters during our character dinner!

My favourite things are from 1992, when even at the tender age of 9 I had the good sense to swipe all the free stuff heh heh. I have a sealed packet of coloured plastic cutlery, napkins, a map, a "Euro Disney" autograph book, a "Euro Disney" commemorative book, a plastic park entry ticket (adults and childrens) and a purple sugar sachet.

Now I've found this forum I don't feel like such a freak for keeping random packets of sugar for 18 years...no offence ;)

CyclingMinnie

We have lots of things sewing kits, postcards, writing paper from the Disneyland Hotel, a napkin from the Disneyland Hotel that the staff gave us when our daughter was ill (they were really nice to her) soap, shampoo and shower gel coming out of our ears!!

But my favourite thing is a letter addressed to my girls with 2 signs pictures of Mickey and co - my girls had decided one Christmas to send mickey and minnie mouse a Christmas card so they made a card and a drawing and we posted them and didn't think any more about it then on Christmas eve they received a letter thanking them for their card!! :D I can not tell you how excited we all were it made our Christmas  :D
Disneyland Hotel 2006
Newport Bay Club 2007
New York Hotel 2008
Disney World Florida 2009
New York Hotel 2010

New York Hotel 2011