DLRP 20th December '10 - 23rd December '10

Started by jrnaylor93, November 07, 2010, 12:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrnaylor93

Sunday 7th November;

Hey Guys!

So tomorrow it's six weeks until I take a group of seven to Disneyland.
For some it'll be their first trip and for me... it'll be my twentieth stay.
For the first time i'll be staying in the Hotel New York, i've stayed in the Disneyland Hotel for my previous nineteen trips.
So that's something to look forward to!

The other five traveling with me are staying in the Santa Fe.

I had some passport worries... as i didn't know whether you were required to have 'X' amount of months on your passport before you travel to France. But i spoke to Eurostar who said you can travel up until the expiry date, if that sounds about right? My passport doesn't expire until 23rd January 2012 anyway... but i was still having a panic. (Any reassurance will be much appreciated).

So we're getting the Eurostar to Paris then from there will be getting a transfer to DLP.

We're all getting real excited... so i thought i'd start my pre-report now and keep you posted on everything that's going on up until we go. Then once we're out there, i plan to post my trip reports daily with pictures via the iPhone 4, which arrived this week just in time for the new Disneyland App!

Speak soon guys!

Soap

Quote from: "jrnaylor93"Sunday 7th November;
I had some passport worries... as i didn't know whether you were required to have 'X' amount of months on your passport before you travel to France. But i spoke to Eurostar who said you can travel up until the expiry date, if that sounds about right? My passport doesn't expire until 23rd January 2012 anyway... but i was still having a panic. (Any reassurance will be much appreciated).

Speak soon guys!

That should be plenty of months left, no worries, just enjoy your trip!  :thumbs:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

MissDisney

Hay, reading this i just had the same panic as mine runs out 2012 so i checked the foreign office website (looked pretty dam official to me!) and they said France requires it to be valid for your predicted time of stay! so phew!
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" Walt D

"Noooooo touchy"

Hotel Cheyanne 2007
Hotel Santa Fe 2008 2009 and 2010
Experienced Halloween, MNSSHP, Christmas and Summer!

jrnaylor93

Thanks guys! It kept playing on my mind. I've checked a couple of places, including the French embassays entry requirements, so its all good.

So excited!

kelly.dylan

I feel your excitement :D/  :D/  We are going 18th-23rd December for our 1st chrismas in Disney and my son has no idea! Have got over 5 weeks to keep quiet!!! Arrrgggghhhh ;)
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

jrnaylor93

Hey Kelly'
I saw your Halloween trip report the other day which made me smile!
You'll be there the same time as us which is pretty cool, I'll keep my eye open incase I spot you both!
I'm taking 5 seventeen/eighteen year olds with me and my partner, just glad all the stress is over with now (it got to the stage where I was getting fed up of chasing people for money!)
This will be my second Disney Christmas, I remember going around '97 but I was only 4 at the time so my memory of that trip is very vague.

I'm counting down the sleeps for sure.
I'm hoping for the first of december to come as quick as possible :)

jrnaylor93

Its a month tomorrow!
I'm getting excited. Trying to push it to the back of my mind though at the moment as im desperate for the time to fly by.

Turns out the passport situation is okay...
apparently you can travel up until the expiry date, PHEW!

Hows everyone?

kelly.dylan

4 weeks today and it will be our first night watching the Fantillusion parade!!!! Glad everything is ok with the passports :D  I'm hoping the time will fly by too! Soo exciting!
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

jrnaylor93

Eeeee! It's getting close.

I'm trying to not keep my eye on the countdown so time flies by.
But failing majorly. 4 weeks Monday!

Cafe Mickeys all booked now for one of the nights, eep.